• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Bug: No Activation Code after Activating Email

DeletedUser

Hi,

I found no activation code after activating my email either in email or in your web page. Only thank for activating and no activation code at all ???

DeletedUser929

did you try applying for a new activation code using the link again?? i got no email the first time and had to re-apply

DeletedUser

I closed the panel and do not know how to get it back. I still not put activation code yet.

DeletedUser929

settings (bottom left under the forum tab) you can send a new email from there

DeletedUser

Hi,
I validated email using link in email and after that the resend activation code and confirm activation code frozen. Now, I cannot click on both. I think it is because email already validated. However, I am still not get my diamond yet :|

DeletedUser

I think it would be better if we can automatically add 30 diamond to my account after I followed link in my email. It make thing easier. Activation code can be used for some special event later.

DeletedUser

I get a lot of emails from Inno-Games so I really don't see the point of validating ....

DeletedUser

Validation is pretty common, from what I have seen; I think it is to keep robo-spammers down. (I, too, was missing the code in the initial email, but I got one when I had them resend the email)