• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: bug is messaging system

DeletedUser

So for some reason I was unable to reply through the message system, I had to create a NEW message so that the message can be send. I actually lost my message 3 times trying to reply.

Proof:
UIc5l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I really don't remember, it may have occurred once more, but just can't remember clearly. But its not frequent obviously.

DeletedUser

Actually it just happened again. It was from a completely new member to me, outside of my guild and neighborhood, wrote a message and hit reply, it said "you did not enter a valid player name" BUT the message was send.

DeletedUser

I've also had this happen a couple of times over the last two days when replying to a guild members message

DeletedUser1279

Confirmed; I just attempted 3 times to reply to someone, and got the same message, so had to reply in a new mail.

DeletedUser3549

Cant seem to find where the thread is for the mail messages (they are really messed up) im talking to one player and it shows im talking to another. LOL could prove to be confusing lol any help would be greatly appreciated in directing me to where i find the thread(if possible can you post a link to it so i may relay the information to fellow guild members?

DeletedUser

I can´t adress "all guild members" and the reply function is out of order again!

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
Did you recently join a new guild? Not all guilds give their members the ability to message all guild members. It is a permission that the guild founders/leaders need to give to you.

Can you not reply when you write a message? To me the reply function works just fine, it only shows as "out of order" when I haven't written anything (yet).