• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Bug Hunters' Bounty

Queen Amaria

Steward
Most updates come to the live servers so quickly that you cannot test them at all.

If I find a bug in beta and know that it will come live a few days later anyway, I'd rather comment on the German forums. I don't know if this reward is of any use if you barely have time to test properly.

This is a bit frustrating and then you don't take the time to describe and translate this in detail.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Isn't it better than nothing being offered earlier?

The question is if it's enough to be an incentive to someone who wouldn't have made the effort to do so anyways. I would speculate the amount offered is at least 10 times too low for that purpose.

For someone who already makes the reports when they find something, sure they're better than nothing.

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
The diamonds would be rewarded here, we don't have the facility to offer cross-server. Generally, we have more than a few days to test for bugs. Please bear in mind that we already offer diamonds to test the game, this is just a little incentive to encourage more players to use the server as it's intended.

Sl8yer

Regent
The diamonds would be rewarded here, we don't have the facility to offer cross-server. Generally, we have more than a few days to test for bugs. Please bear in mind that we already offer diamonds to test the game, this is just a little incentive to encourage more players to use the server as it's intended.

You crossed that border when you made it possible to buy diamonds on beta as well, or are you testing the sales system?

Let's face it. Players test on beta and report bugs, just to see they still make it to the live servers. That's the disappointing part about it and that is what you should change. It would be a much bigger incentive than diamonds.

zlobnyj bot

Squire
I would say a little differently - players are FORCED to play on the beta server if they want to fix annoying errors on live servers. At least I started an account just for this purpose. Of my friends, 90% of accounts are activated beta to report on existing errors that should, in principle, be caught ALPHA test and a case of script automation developers, which at the moment is not happening ... And this is very sad.

DeletedUser10047

Players test on beta and report bugs, just to see they still make it to the live servers.
Most players on beta report bugs to get them fixed.
Moderator note: Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

Sl8yer

Regent
Most players on beta report bugs to get them fixed.

Do they get fixed before they reach the live servers? It has even gotten worse, cause time between beta and live servers has been shortened especially when it comes to new ages.

Moderator note: Edited

Last edited by a moderator:

Queen Amaria

Steward
Diamonds are not the solution for rapid updates to the live server, I think.
It would be nice if known bugs were repaired FIRST and live updates started later, if there are known problems.
But that just doesn't happen and that´s frustating.

DeletedUser8714

We're also considering changing the forum ranks soon, and will make arrangements to recognise those players who are particularly active reporters.
Hi, I have a bug, I can't fight any more at the BG, why?

Emberguard

Emperor
Hi, I have a bug, I can't fight any more at the BG, why?
Close the app in the background then reopen it.

If you switch out of the app without closing it then you will have troubles with entering GBG. Sometimes you can still enter it after clicking on the statue 2-3 times, other times it won't enter at all without closing the app. I haven't tested whether logging out would fix it but I know closing the app does fix it every time on my device and will automatically reload the game.

If closing the app and restarting doesn't fix it then I'd re-install the app. But try closing and restarting it first as that'll be a lot faster

Last edited:
I wish to check if I have a bug or not. Using a tablet, V 1.170.1 and in World Dunarsund, account player Grug the Gregarious.
My Guild members are active in the St Paddy's event but I don't have it available. The last Xmas gridiron game started 2-3 days afterwards so I put it down to being in a different time zone. Now I am not sure. Thanks Greg

I have a bug. Every time I collect the player cards as a reward for a quest the next quest does not show up I have to refresh the game

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
I have a bug. Every time I collect the player cards as a reward for a quest the next quest does not show up I have to refresh the game
thanks for reporting - unfortunately it is the wrong thread - report bugs in the relevant feedback thread (2020 Soccer feedback in this case) or in the bug forum please.

Independent thereof I believe that this one was already reported plenty.

Thunderdome

Emperor
Fewer bugs reaching the live servers. Can you really say that without bursting out laughing?
That's what the Mobile Infantry is for... hooah!

But on the serious side, I can do without the bugs on the live servers if they are found on the beta server first.