• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Bug found in the Battle field [46640]

sirblu

Baronet
I'm not sure where to report this but just beginning Saturday when I access the battle field, either when attacking another player or when doing GE - there is an annoying thumping sound that resonates from that screen that does not go away even when you exit the screen. You need to completely refresh the game for it t go away and then if you access the battle field again it comes back.

Andi47

Overlord
I guess the developers should reprogram the sound routine: From what I was reading, "fixing" the infinite unit walking sound cripples the sound in the game completely, and "fixing" the crippled sound brings back the infinite unit walking sound.

An infinite loop of "fixes"?

sirblu

Baronet
Is this a sound of a unit you were using?
No - This is a mono sound that is like a soft thumping but does not go away even once you exit the battle field. It is very hard to explain almost like the volume is going up and down but it is not like the sound of any unit or any sound I have heard before and it is not present in any other world I play in. And it just started last week.

sirblu

Baronet
You must refresh the entire game to make this noise go away but then it comes right back if you access the battle field either through attacking another player or the via the GE.

sirblu

Baronet
I had the opportunity to do battle in GvG and this issue also exists there. Very annoying to do 80 battles with that constant thumping in the background and turning off the volume or the sound effects does not make it go away.