• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: bug all roads miss

• Thread starter DeletedUser7028
  • Start date

DeletedUser7028

in my city all roads is missing.....and i cannot use one of two confectionary.....

DeletedUser7028

Capture.JPG

DeletedUser7028

sorry i find just now.....also the rubber factory is missing!!!!

DeletedUser

If you have any buildings under construction will you please disconnect them and refresh the game and see if that has any effect, thank you.

DeletedUser6409

About 50% of my town isn´t usable and all the roads are missing.

Attached a screendump of the problem.

Attachments

• Buggy town.jpg
    Buggy town.jpg
    681.2 KB · Views: 13

DeletedUser5473

This fixes the missing buildings and roads. However there is still an new issue of buildings unable to be built and collection of some buildsings.

To resolve missing roads and buildings. Please follow these steps in order and dont try 'to short cut.
  • log out of forge of empires completely (not just close the window)
  • then close browser and wait 30 seconds
  • then reopen browser
  • in the address bar write "about:blank"
  • then clear cache ... make sure its set to the begging and also clear browser history
  • then close browser
  • then shut down pc
  • turn off for 60 seconds
  • then restart pc
  • then open broswer
  • then log back into forge of empires
This will clear cache, pagefile, vram and ram.

It's also recommended while you PC is off to switch off your router/modem for 60 seconds to allow it to reset as well.

DeletedUser6409

didn´t help at all. Was able to harvest my town on my android phone but it´s a bit messy.

DeletedUser7028

which kind of problem we have? now i cannot bulding the new build!!!!

DeletedUser6318

Yep, something happend this morning (new bugfix?). I can not build or delete anything from the building menue. Happens only on Beta world, not in the other worlds.

DeletedUser6318

Update: the roads disappear when you try to replace them, after I tried to upgrade one it vanished the new one did not show up, all buildings disconnected and to place another road is impossible now.

DeletedUser5882

Roads missing. All the time. After clearing the cache still nothing.
Some buildings have no reaction to mouse over. No info window appears, neither can I collect anything or move the building.
Cleared the cache reopened the game but nothing changed.

1.69.8610940 (03.02.2016 8:33), Tiraje (96405), zz1, en_US, WIN 20,0,0,286, Windows 7, Chrome/48.0.2564.97, 1920x947, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

DeletedUser4421

This fixes the missing buildings and roads. However there is still an new issue of buildings unable to be built and collection of some buildsings.

To resolve missing roads and buildings. Please follow these steps in order and dont try 'to short cut.
  • log out of forge of empires completely (not just close the window)
  • then close browser and wait 30 seconds
  • then reopen browser
  • in the address bar write "about:blank"
  • then clear cache ... make sure its set to the begging and also clear browser history
  • then close browser
  • then shut down pc
  • turn off for 60 seconds
  • then restart pc
  • then open broswer
  • then log back into forge of empires
This will clear cache, pagefile, vram and ram.

It's also recommended while you PC is off to switch off your router/modem for 60 seconds to allow it to reset as well.

DeletedUser4421

Tried everything, did not fix the issue. Running latest Mac OS and Firefox, also tried Safari, but is only the Beta server - US servers function normally.

DeletedUser5473

error2.jpg
I managed to collect from my city without any issues. I was also able to build some buildings on a hit and miss scenrio. Please bare with the mods in pushing the devs to fix this issue and get a hot fix. The issue of missing buildings and roads I got 6 days ago. This was corrected with a FULL cache and memory clear out. Refer to my earlier post on how to do this correctly. https://forum.beta.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/bug-all-roads-miss.5538/#post-28519

DeletedUser

When you try to build a new road over an old road, the old road is deleted, but only one field of the new road is build. reloading the game does not fix the problem.
Fix it this way: build as many two field roads on empty spaces off your map as possible. But you can build only on fields you have not tried to build on before. The first road field of each attempt will not be build, but the second one will. Reload the game. Now you can move the streets you have build to the places were you need them. Repeat this steps, if you need more roads.