• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Buff for your event buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dessire

Regent
Reason
Do you have any favorite event building? are you planning to delete it because new event buildings are more efficient but one part of you do not want that because you really like the design of that building? or maybe the size of X event building is so good that you don't want to replace it for a bigger building even if that bigger building is better in therms of efficience?

This idea is to let players decide if enhance one of their event buildings in their cities or go for another building during events and replace the old ones for those new ones.
Details
1.this upgrade kit should be a global upgrade kit. you can use it to enhance any event building, from SoKs to dark doorway, from magnus opus to crow's nest.

2. when you use the upgrade kit, the game shows you an arrow or star above all event buildings.

3. when you click any event building, a new window appears and shows you different options to choose: +1fp, +5 goods, + 2% of damage or + medals (the amount of FP, goods, damage and medals should be decided by Innogames, these numbers are just examples).

4. after choosing one of the options, that production is added to your building. so, if you select a dark doorway and choose +1 fp, instead of 3 fp per day, the building will produce 4 FP. if the selected event building is a production building like the magnus opus, the best option if you choose +1 fp should be "33% of probability to produce 1 extra forge point" if you use 2 kits "33% of produce 2 extra forge points". for buildings where you can produce FP every 24 hours just add 1 FP to that daily production.

5. this upgrade kit should not be usable with non production event building like botanical rotunda. for buildings like checkmate square, the FP or goods or medal productions should be added to it's daily gold production. for buildings like royal marble gatway "33% chance to get 1fp or 5 goods or medals".
Balance
Great buildings like blue galaxy can become very overpowered if you upgrade a building enough to earn 100 FP per day with that building. should be limited this upgrade kit up to X times per event building?
Abuse Prevention
As other upgrade kits, I think this idea won't produce any type of exploit.
Summary
for future events, let players earn global upgrade kits to let them produce +1 FP, or +5 goods or +2% attack damage or medals to any event building. by doing this, players can keep some event buildings in their cities if they want. old event buildings can't avoid the "you are obsolete now" fact due to new event buildings.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
Yes, in the DNSL appears: New buildings or items. Is this idea so overpowered to the point that can make the game more unbalanced?
in each event, put as a daily special a new type or types of upgrade kits which allows you add: +1 FP or 5 goods or 2% of attack or certain amount of medals.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

UBERhelp1

Viceroy
Don't you think that this will unbalance things? This makes BG even more lucrative. Put all those upgrades on the same building and you have a literal goldmine. And in terms of attack boost, that too will become unbalanced.

Emberguard

Emperor
If I had a kit to add FPs / Attack to a building I’m not putting it on super old buildings that were obsolete. I’m putting it on the most OP building I have, whatever has the longest shelf life

this upgrade kit should not be usable with non production event building like botanical rotunda. for buildings like checkmate square, the FP or goods or medal productions should be added to it's daily gold production. for buildings like royal marble gatway "33% chance to get 1fp or 5
How is botanical rotunda exempt from receiving the extra attack boost? Sure FPs and goods make sense to add only if there’s a collection, but surely the attack boost should work?

Emberguard

Emperor
Oh and, supposing I add Goods to a All Ages building. Are the goods my current age or the age I added the kit onto the building?

CrashBoom

Legend
. if the selected event building is a production building like the magnus opus, the best option if you choose +1 fp should be "33% of probability to produce 1 extra forge point" if you use 2 kits "33% of produce 2 extra forge points"
what is the best option ?
24h because it is the longest?
but nobody produce in magnum opus in 24h

or is it 8h because it is most used and for that reason the best for the players ?

for me personally the best would be 5 minute production
can you add the FP there, thank you

for buildings where you can produce FP every 24 hours just add 1 FP to that daily production.
isn't that building discrimination

you look what a building already produce and add the FP to different times ?
but shouldn't add the same things to the same production times ?

5. this upgrade kit should not be usable with non production event building like botanical rotunda. for buildings like checkmate square, the FP or goods or medal productions should be added to it's daily gold production. for buildings like royal marble gatway "33% chance to get 1fp or 5 goods or medals".
you know that most event buildings are not PRODUCTION buildings
technically they are residential buildings
production buildings are only the buildings with the 6 times to choose

royal marble, checkmate square are NON PRODUCTION EVENT BUILDINGS :rolleyes:

what you wanted to say: for cultural buildings (and decorations)

CrashBoom

Legend
btw
this is DNSL

- New buildings or items. Buildings and items are decided upon according to a feature, event, era and need to ensure they are balanced within the game.
- Changes to existing rewards. (buildings you win are event rewards. the idea would change them)

Status
Not open for further replies.