• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Buccaneers Bounty

Will this item give BP for GB that you haven't been in yet? I feel like this was discussed in the thread for the event it came out yet but I cant remember the answer. Is there more of a chance for BP in/around/below your era or it's just 100% random?

ex. If I'm in IA, could I get BP from GB other than zeus/the other IA GB?

Solution
Will this item give BP for GB that you haven't been in yet? I feel like this was discussed in the thread for the event it came out yet but I cant remember the answer. Is there more of a chance for BP in/around/below your era or it's just 100% random?

It's random up to your era. If you're in iron age you could get any of the 4 buildings from bronze and iron age.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator

It's random up to your era. If you're in iron age you could get any of the 4 buildings from bronze and iron age.

Solution