• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [Browser] Timers & citizens stop (connection lost?) [44126]

DeletedUser8061

Reproduction Steps:
1. Login
2. Do anything in your city (repeat until timers stop and citizens are frozen on roads)

Issue Description (2/10: happens, but not all the time):

I've been having this issue for quite a few days in a row (since August 22) and seems like no one has reported it yet. Whatever I do in my city it occurs to me few times per day that suddenly all of my walking citizens stop (while walking animation is active for them on the same road square, like they are stuck) and all of the timers (buildings, scouting) stop as well. Also, if you switch to the continent map and go back, you can see that timers are still stopped, but now show less time.

It wasn't that bad before, but today, when I started building constructions, it happened around 1 time per 8-10 buildings placed. Not to mention there was a bug with placing those buildings (suddenly currently selected building disappear and you're holding a red or green square / or buildings disappear after placing and you can't place other buildings there, like there's something in that place / or you can't sell a building because it doesn't let you click on it).

Solution: Refreshing page helps.

Player: Harleen
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: macOS Sierra 10.12.5
Browser Version: Firefox 52.0.1 (64-bit)
Flash Version: MAC 26,0,0,151
Viewport Size: 1280x670

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.

WillyWuff17

Squire
I can confirm the problem with the stopped timers. Happend the first time while the Summer Event here. Last time a few minutes ago, usually fixed after reload. A little bit ugly if you wait for something finishing but this will never happen, it's not easy to recognize that the timers have stopped.
I am using Windows and Chrome.