• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Browser Push Notifications in Beta Settings

• Thread starter DeletedUser9396
  • Start date

DeletedUser9396

Thank you! Just tried the feature tonight, and I really like how the notifications appear in my browser window. Informative, succinct, and I think if they come out in the live servers, I will turn them on for every world I am playing... That of course will be the real test of how much I like the feature. :)

If other beta players have not explored the option -- from the browser, open beta foe, open game settings from the lower left icons, then scroll down to activate browser push notifications. Works very well for me in Chrome.

Thanks again!

[I searched the forms for any threads with push in the title -- found none. Also did not see any mention in changelog. Apologies to mods if I just searched incorrectly.]

LordTachikawa

Merchant
If other beta players have not explored the option -- from the browser, open beta foe, open game settings from the lower left icons, then scroll down to activate browser push notifications. Works very well for me in Chrome.

Agreed. Not sure it has been discussed much, thank you for starting this thread. Of course, I would like it even better if I could configure which things I am notified about, but maybe in a future revision

DeletedUser9396

Agreed. Not sure it has been discussed much, thank you for starting this thread. Of course, I would like it even better if I could configure which things I am notified about, but maybe in a future revision
Most welcome, kind sir. :) I agree -- just stumbled into it. And loving it! I can't use the push notifications on mobile, lol -- they'd get me fired for sure. But push notifications when my computer is right in front of me at home? Wonderful -- I literally got reminded about stuff I had forgotten to think about.

And by agree, I especially mean regarding configurable notifications. But this is a huge step -- I hope enough people thank the mods that they do roll this out to the live servers.