• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [Browser] Pages on GB Contributions List don't work correctly [42410]

DeletedUser8061

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open the Town Hall.
2. Go to the News sector.
3. Open the Great Buildings contribution list.
4. Go to the second page. (I'm not sure whether it's the same if there are more pages in it, I have only two)
5. Open any GB.
6. Close just opened GB window.
7. See that List now contains information from the 1st page, though showing info from the page you've just been on.

Issue Description (10/10): I've been getting this bug for quite a while. Every time I go for a GB and return to the contributions list, the list shows information from the 1st page while it's actually the page I've just been on. So I need to turn back for the first page, and then turn forward for the second page again.

Player: Harleen
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: macOS Sierra 10.12
Browser Version: Firefox 52.0.1 (64-bit)
Flash Version: MAC 25,0,0,127
Viewport Size: 1280x671

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.

Actual Page 1: Actual Page 1.jpg
Actual Page 2: Actual Page 2.jpg
Page 2 shown as Page 1: Page 2 shown as Page 1.jpg

DeletedUser5663

Yes, this is very annoying and I have no idea how this could make it to the live servers.

Also, when donating packages with the list open in the background, it seems to update live after each package, causing it to load 2-4 seconds between each package, extremely annoying!