• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [Browser] Game window resized after today's update

• Thread starter DeletedUser4295
  • Start date

DeletedUser4295

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open the main window
2. Look at the bottom of the screen - the window is cut off and the icons do not display correctly.

Issue Description (10/10): 10/10

Please include the following information:
- What you were expecting to happen - I expected the window to open as normal, as it did earlier this morning before the most recent update.
- What actually happened - The bottom of the window is cut off, so it is difficult to access the menu icons, and I can't see the time remaining before the next Aid in the social bar. If I switch to full screen, then the window displays correctly.
- Visual reference if available - see attached
bug_08may17.png

Player: *killer851
World: *zz1
Operating System: *Mac OSX 10.12.4
Browser Version: *Chrome 58.0.3029.96
Viewport Size: *1371 x 726

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes

DeletedUser8061

Reproduction Steps:
1. Login and open your game.
2. See the empty space above it and the cut-off part in the bottom of your screen.

Issue Description (10/10): So right after today's update my FoE window is suddenly resized. And I get an empty space above it, and also need to scroll down to be able to aid someone. Reloading doesn't help. Zooming out in browser doesn't help. Also checked cache & cookies.

Edit: At first I posted in the feedback section, but decided to report it as a bug. Seems like I did it at the same second with another player. @Zarok Dai feel free to delete my post if it's counted as the second one.
1.jpg

Player: Harleen
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: macOS Sierra 10.12 | Android Version: 6.0.1
Browser Version: Firefox 52.0.1 (64-bit) | Android App Version: 1.100.0
Flash Version: MAC 25,0,0,163
Viewport Size: 1280x670

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8061

Looks like everyone is having the same problems.

piohh

Baronet
I think this problem have something to do with the scollbar since todays update

scrollbar1oshw.png

DeletedUser4295

To clarify slightly, it's not so much that the bottom of the window is cut off - it's more that the entire window has slipped down the screen. There is now a black bar at the top where there was none before.

Pafton

Viceroy
As reported earlier in response to the feedback thread, I face the issue too. However, I sincerely hope that Inno does not wish to add a scrollbar to the game since that would make things quite inconvenient.

DeletedUser8082

I'm also having the same error, linux 64 bits operating system, Chrome browser.

Last edited by a moderator: