• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: [Browser] Delay in production/aiding when staying online

Has it ever happened to you when you keep the tab opened?

• Total voters

DeletedUser8061

Reproduction Steps for Issue #1 (Production times):
1. Start production in the same buildings at the same time.
(Let it be houses, there are a lot of them usually, and players collect resources from all of them at the same time. It'll guarantee that you see this bug.)
2. Keep the FoE tab opened in your browser for more than an hour.
3. Wait until it's time for gathering finished production.
4. See that some buildings are finished way before others.

Issue Description #1 (10/10): All those building should've finished production at the same time with difference in maximum a few seconds (time you spend for starting production/swiping coins from houses). However, it appears that the more FoE tab is opened the more time difference you see between them. Also, the difference becomes higher when some of the buildings are motivated and others are not.
Solution: Refreshing page. Only.

Here you can see what always happens, if your tab has been opened for around an hour or two:
Снимок экрана 2017-05-13 в 17.54.54_Snapseed.jpg
I'll try to catch the moment when my tab is opened for a while to show the major difference. Will update my post after it.

Taken less than 1 sec one after another:
Снимок экрана 2017-05-14 в 18.17.47_Snapseed1.jpg Снимок экрана 2017-05-14 в 18.18.03_Snapseed1.jpg
Снимок экрана 2017-05-14 в 18.25.45_Snapseed.jpg Снимок экрана 2017-05-14 в 18.25.46_Snapseed.jpg

Reproduction Steps for Issue #2 (Tavern/Aiding times):
1. Visit some Taverns.
2. Aid those players right after visiting their Taverns.
3. Keep the FoE tab opened in your browser for more than an hour before visiting them on the next day.
4. Wait until it's less than an hour before you can visit them again.
5. See some friends' Taverns could be visited way before aiding. (max difference was 20 minutes for me)

Issue Description #2 (10/10):
You should be able to aid them & visit their Tavers at around the same time. But either time for visiting Taverns is rushing or time for aiding is falling behind. If you stay online for 2 hours, the difference between it will be around 4-5 minutes.
Solution: Refreshing page helps a bit to balance them (it substracts a few minutes from aiding time).
Here you can see just a few examples I got during the last 12 hours:
Снимок экрана 2017-05-14 в 0.13.53.png Снимок экрана 2017-05-14 в 1.20.57.png

Overall comment: I've seen this issue a hundred times, but it wasn't that bad few months ago. Time difference was not that much, around 1 minute or less, and it happened to your production only. But now it has also affected the Tavern/Aiding times, and became major. Time difference now can reach 20 minutes or even more, making this bug even more important, imho.

Player: Harleen
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: macOS Sierra 10.12
Browser Version: Firefox 52.0.1 (64-bit)
Flash Version: MAC 25,0,0,171
Viewport Size: 1280x670

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.

Attachments

• Снимок экрана 2017-05-14 в 14.38.02.png
    Снимок экрана 2017-05-14 в 14.38.02.png
    39.6 KB · Views: 28
  • Снимок экрана 2017-05-14 в 14.38.56.png
    Снимок экрана 2017-05-14 в 14.38.56.png
    39.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited by a moderator: