• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [Browser] Change of Maps after a battle in the Continent Map [44838]

DeletedUser8061

Reproduction Steps:
1. Acquire 1 sector by fighting on the Continent Map
2. See that you're being moved from your actual map to the map with your scout

Issue Description (10/10):

Happens every single time I do a fight and when my scout is on another map. It's expected that you stay on the same map when the battle is finished, but instead I constantly get thrown to another one, and need to move back to do one more fight. (I'm not sure whether it's important, but my scout is on a more advanced map than the one I fight on)

Player: Harleen
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: macOS Sierra 10.12.5
Browser Version: Firefox 52.0.1 (64-bit)
Flash Version: MAC 27,0,0,159
Viewport Size: 1280x670

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.

DeletedUser8061

Even when I fight a sector on a more advanced map, still get this bug and every time I get thrown back to my scout's position.

What is interesting, though. If I want to return to my city after being "thrown", or even after returning to me map I was fighting on, I need to click twice on the "Back to City" button. First click does nothing, while the second one makes the button work.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think this is the intended behavior, for it to default to the scout location. I will check with the devs tomorrow to be sure.

DeletedUser8061

I think this is the intended behavior, for it to default to the scout location. I will check with the devs tomorrow to be sure.
It cannot be the intended behavious, as it wasn't like that before (or at least I can't remember it happening ever during both 2 years of my playing in FoE). It's unbearable to conquire a few provinces one by one with getting thrown on absolutely another map after each sector. And there are dozens of sectors in those provinces :(