• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [Browser] Championship Towers open with neverending loading screens [41898]

DeletedUser8061

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open your Town Hall => News => Events.
2. Open any Tower in the championships.
3. See the neverending loading screen:
Tower_Events.jpg
4. Go to your Continent Map to check Towers there.
5. Open any Tower.
6. See the same loading screen:
Tower_Map.jpg

Issue Description (10/10): I don't fight on Beta, so this is my first time opening the championships in a month. The problem is not only the neverending loading sign, which is a major issue, but also the bug in displaying the dark brown frame on the top of it. As you can see, it's way out of borders.

Got a few similar reports from other people. They've been having it today for the first time. Though they've been fighting, unlike me. Refreshing doesn't help.

Player: Harleen
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: macOS Sierra 10.12
Browser Version: Firefox 52.0.1 (64-bit)
Flash Version: MAC 25,0,0,163
Viewport Size: 1280x670

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3741

I can confirm that too..
Yesterday i had the same problem a few time but today it get worst. The championship towers dont open at all via event history or continent map

DeletedUser

This issue is believed to be related to the map issue of not being able to change continents. It has been reported and they are working on it.
As tomorrow is a holiday in Germany it will likely be Tuesday at the earliest before we can expect a fix on this one.