• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: [Browser&App] AO building time shown incorrectly [39454]

• Thread starter DeletedUser8061
  • Start date

DeletedUser8061

Reproduction Steps (repeatable only for those who haven't built it yet, but have at least 1 BP collected):
1. Open your Building Menu or Inventory.
2. Go to Great Buildings.
3. Find the Arctic Orangery.
4. Hover your mouse over it. (Click on the ? button in the bottom right corner, for the App)
5. See the building time is 20s.
6. Repeat it with any other GB.
7. See the building time everywhere is 0s.

Issue Description (10/10): Incorrect building time for the Arctic Orangery.
building time.png

Player: Harleen
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: macOS Sierra 10.12 | Android Version: 6.0.1
Browser Version: Firefox 52.0.1 (64-bit) | Android App Version: 1.100.0
Flash Version: MAC 25,0,0,163
Viewport Size: 1280x670

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.

DeletedUser8135

It may have been a Visual Error of yours, if InnoGames proves the problem it will definitely remove it in the next updates

DeletedUser8135

Without Wanting To Offend You Harleen Who Got A Lot Of Information To Create That Topic Type Operating System And Browser Version And Etc. But This Is A Small Problem, With A Few Days Or Just A Few Weeks The System Concerts That, Which Must Be Arranged Urgently And GvG, I say that based on many opinions that the GvG has gone bad Since they decided not to put the Arctic Map

DeletedUser8061

Without Wanting To Offend You Harleen Who Got A Lot Of Information To Create That Topic Type Operating System And Browser Version And Etc. But This Is A Small Problem, With A Few Days Or Just A Few Weeks The System Concerts That, Which Must Be Arranged Urgently And GvG, I say that based on many opinions that the GvG has gone bad Since they decided not to put the Arctic Map
Yes, it is a small problem, but it exists. And the purpose of this part of forum is to let the admins know of all the bugs we meet by playing in this game :) I'm not telling them to prioritize this bug over another, I'm just making sure they know about it :)

DeletedUser8135

Exactly, even being small or large, every bug found by the player must be reported in the forum or even in the case if he does not have an account and does not want to do it, that all problems are solved, it does not have to be everything at once , It can be the Few, upgrade in upgrade, 1,101,1,102,1,103 and Etc