• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: [Broswer] Buildings becoming phantom after hovering a mouse over them

DeletedUser8061

Reproduction Steps:
1. Open the Build menu.
2. Place a new building in the city.
3. While it still has an "Instant completion" message above them hover over another building.
4. See those buildings becoming phantom.
5. Think that would be a good Halloween idea :D

Issue Description (10/10): It happens quite rarely, I've seen it only for 2 times. The first one was around a week ago. Hovering again over them doesn't help. Helps chosing the "Move" action and using it on those buildings.

Ghost buildings.png

Player: Harleen
World: Dunarsund
Operating System: macOS Sierra 10.12
Browser Version: Firefox 52.0.1 (64-bit)
Flash Version: MAC 25,0,0,127
Viewport Size: 1280x671

I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes.

Edit: NormaJeane - 2017-04-16 - Too large image(s), spoiler tags were added. Max size is: 600x480 pixels.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think we can just set it as 'Not a Bug'. It illustrates well how the mechanic works :)