• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Broken medal ranking

• Thread starter DeletedUser1418
  • Start date

DeletedUser1418

Please repair the hihlighted problem. This has been over half a year like this:
broken_medal_ranking.jpg

DeletedUser1036

This is not a bug, this is a beta server, and those were/are beta accounts used to test features. I doubt they could be removed, but I will see if they could be.

DeletedUser4040

This is not a bug, this is a beta server, and those were/are beta accounts used to test features. I doubt they could be removed, but I will see if they could be.

If you can, subtract existing medals from ranking.

Example: if in the ranking holds 100,000 medals, you remove from his account, -100,000 medals.
Is that possible?

DeletedUser1418

I'm sure they can PVSM5, and @Herluth "Beta" doesn't mean broken :p

DeletedUser1036

If you can, subtract existing medals from ranking.

Example: if in the ranking holds 100,000 medals, you remove from his account, -100,000 medals.
Is that possible?

Perhaps, ;). I will check on it again.

I'm sure they can PVSM5, and @Herluth "Beta" doesn't mean broken :p

Well.... no, it does not mean broken, but it means it is the first line of bug testing, and that means the developers, and others may come in, make an account, and test a feature by adding a huge amount of medals, or rank points, or whatever to see if a feature works correctly. With this happening, the ranks may be a little off with these couple accounts sitting way above other normal accounts.

Either way though, I will check again to see if we can make this right.

DeletedUser1036

I have fixed the medal ranking as much as I can, hope this satisfies the majority, ;)