• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Broken FP

WillyWuff17

Squire
I have a broken FP in my FP-Bar.

If I try to spend it in the Tech-Tree the Game crashes with an internal Error and reloads. After reload the FP is back again.
If I try to spend it in a LB (I had the new modern window already for months) it tells my "You don't have enough forge points for this contribution", after that it is gone until I reload the game. Then it is back.

While Aiding I saw after pressing each Aid-Button the FP disappears (-1) and right after that appears again (+1). While Aiding which does not give FPs.

If I buy some FPs with coins I can spend the new bought ones. If I try to spend all (including the broken one) the Game crashes.

1.106.58a2e25f5f (17.07.2017 15:10), WillyWuff17 (148138), zz1, en_US, WIN 26,0,0,137, Windows 10, Chrome/59.0.3071.115, 1536x734, OpenGL (336 MB VRAM)

WillyWuff17

Squire
Today (a few hours later) it is fixed. Maybe something to add here, I have tried the App (Android) yesterday, too. And the App has also crashed when using this FP in the Tech-Tree.

DeletedUser7893

i had the same probleem yesterday when i had bought 10 fp points. (Full row)
The one fp is now gone , but everytime i now buy an fp the time counter goes back to 60 minutes.
Also when starting the game the counter goes to 60 minutes.

I am using safari on an iPad , latest iOS