• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion bring on the venus era

aellaceltic

Farmer
what are you waiting for ? give us the new era, so boring to stay more than a year in the same era. and remember to fix those ridiculous recurring quests. if you dont know what i mean, you simply playing the fool.

If recurring quests are ridiculous, then what you suggest to change them?

RQ: Defeat 40 units. Or Solve this complex negotiation. What exactly is ridiculous there?
RQ: Exchange 4 items in the Auctions Dealer. Or Collect 4 incidents. Again, What exactly is ridiculous there? What to change? Increase to 5?
RQ: Spend 150 FPs. Are 150 FPs a ridiculous amount for this high era? There is another one for 200 FPs.

Last edited:

Tahrakaiitoo

Marquis
Yeah, I don't get the recurring quest remark. There's just a bit too many of them, but on the other hand; that gives everyone a choice of what they prefer to do.
Just answer the questions asked; what's wrong with them in your opinion?

aquila scutum

Merchant
Farming and clicking is for people without life. Who is doing these recurring quests anyway? You don't have anything good to do in life than just do a lots of clicks every day just to pass some useless quest for small rewards? Common guys, lets be honest, recurring quests should be done once per day or maybe few times not to exploit and farm the game. I would like this recurring quests to be replace with an instant reward. When you collected 2 mil of coins you get an instant reward, simple is easy. (Of course Frontenac should affect this rewards). Sorry to say but Forge development comparing with other games has lots of thing to learn how to satisfy the players needs.

Who is doing these recurring quests anyway? Me.

Everything under the sun has a time. When an era is completed, research is done, Recurring Quests kick in to provide the player something to do until pass to the new era. In my current case, Space age Venus is not released yet, so I cant pass to the next era. Therefore, recurring quests for me. I'm farming and clicking? Don't have a life? That is a simplistic and narrow view.

In previous ages, where there is a next era already released... Is the player ready to face next era when the research tree of the previous one is completed?
Not always.
1. Some Players like to be ready to unlock all techs in one go, to be able among other things to build certain military barracks that are far in the tech tree. For that they will need all the goods/resources required by research. That may be quick for some, others will require more time.
2. Other Players may like/need to raise their GBs a number of levels to be ready to face the new era. Again, it may require time.

Time to spent in Recurring Quests can be tied to many aspects, including strategy. I have seen cases where guilds ask certain members to stay in an era longer time.

Last edited: