• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Bot in Gvg

DeletedUser7565

Hello! Some guilds use a bot in GvG, a program that besieges automatically. No chance for who play honestly in this game.
How I can fight against a guild that doesn't respect the rules?
What are you doing to solve this problem?

DeletedUser8859

ces bots existent je le sais car je connais des joeurs qui s'en servent! ont été dans ma guilde!

English: these bots exist I know because I know of players who use them! have been in my guild!

And I agree with beelzebob666, if you know that as a fact you should report them. Do you got a message or forum chat print screen of them admitting they have/used bots?

karategui

Farmer
Gents,

I can ensure you that bots are used in GvG. We have that problem now in Portuguese server (Brisgard world), where a guild named BIA started to use maybe a couple of months ago, basically excel macro developed to be used in GvG but now seem to have even better Bots.
We complain to support that gave us the usual answers (already commented here), but besides that we make available to support the tool they were using, how they were using it, who, and even print screen of private talks among them in discord sharing and optimizing "the tool" (we had a contact inside that rebel against that practice and share the info). And guess what the support did??????? yes, nothing!!!

You can find basic tools of this kind and download them in internet .... example go to google and search "gs auto clicker download" ... and you will get a tool.

I believe is easy for support to detect, although not to check it and so prove it, but let´s face it when you have a guild sistematicaly siegeing a setor in less then 0,1sec with no failures, that should be enough to ban some players.

In this specific case in our battle against them we move from a position they were not able to harm us in a severe way (although some effort was needed to control them) to a position were we basically could not make any important setor .... not even a chance. Same guilds, same players from one week to another.

The effect of using the tools is that if you have a good computer and connection (and they have some players in that condition), to normal players that don´t use it, even with good computers and connection there is no change to insert new defenses as an exemple. You just see one siege over the other without seing the orange arrow, you simple have no chance to do it.
The reverse is also true, we have good people that is fast putting the siege, but if they need they always replace defenses ...always, no matter how fast we are.

Again, not easy to prove, but just see how fast it is and you see is not human speed .... just need to do something, and don´t think Inno want to .... B world in portuguese server starts to look a ghost world .....

Sinitar

Regent
Again, not easy to prove, but just see how fast it is and you see is not human speed .... just need to do something, and don´t think Inno want to .... B world in portuguese server starts to look a ghost world .....
I have a video registred from my 2nd world server by 3 years ago... Maybe I should share it?

You just see one siege over the other without seing the orange arrow, you simple have no chance to do it.
This is just a bug/lag. We are 3+ people trying to set a new siege and always have different errors when doing so (we use voice chat, so we comment on problems). Sometimes you don't see the last fight being made, sometimes the arrow stays gray. Gray arrows also appear when you are trying to defend.

Autoclickers have the same issues. If the arrow stays gray or doesn't even appear it cannot click for you.
You simply need to have fast people in your guild.

Again, not easy to prove, but just see how fast it is and you see is not human speed
Might just be lags.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

-Alin-

Emperor
I have a video registred from my 2nd world server by 3 years ago... Maybe I should share it?

We shared a lot of proof and recordings to them(Inno) and it was useless, Innogames will do nothing against people using macros and click recorders.
And that's it, the final thing to be done is to remove completely GvG(phone players have no idea about its existence untill they try the game on PC) and make GbG better for every guild, higher and lower, for the moment is still ping-pong ...

karategui

Farmer
This is just a bug/lag. We are 3+ people trying to set a new siege and always have different errors when doing so (we use voice chat, so we comment on problems). Sometimes you don't see the last fight being made, sometimes the arrow stays gray. Gray arrows also appear when you are trying to defend.

Autoclickers have the same issues. If the arrow stays gray or doesn't even appear it cannot click for you.
You simply need to have fast people in your guild.

Might just be lags.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Outofthedark, I understand that ... I already play this for 8 years and I know that happens. But that is happening to all 30 (sometimes 40) members of my guild. In key sectors none of us had a chance to siege, replace defenses ... absolutely nothing, and believe me we have fast people, some of them with very good computers.

Sapper

Farmer
What about people using dupe accounts. I have reported several, nothing has happened. I have proof of this. Also, we use fight count totals to see who was fighting. We have had 3 people beat 15. No way. It is a Bot. People have been banned from there guild already.

What about people using dupe accounts. I have reported several, nothing has happened. I have proof of this. Also, we use fight count totals to see who was fighting. We have had 3 people beat 15. No way. It is a Bot. People have been banned from there guild already.
It is so easy not to have the same IP and play on 2 (or more) different devices (even without bot).
With a bot it is only more simple, it can change the user agent of the http post to simulate differents devices and use a proxy to hide itself from same IP detection.
Technology is unfortunately in favor of cheaters. And unfortunately the solutions to counter them are complex to implement and very often impact honest players (without affecting cheaters more than that)

Owl II

Emperor
Technology is unfortunately in favor of cheaters. And unfortunately the solutions to counter them are complex to implement and very often impact honest players (without affecting cheaters more than that)
This is wrong. Remove the map of all ages. The problem of bots will be solved almost completely(in relation to the GVG). The remaining ones will not have a significant impact on the gameplay and its results

Emberguard

Emperor
I would just like to know what the approved list for Bots is. If we are going to use them, let everyone use them.
There’s no such thing as a approved bot. Inno has stated numerous times that all third party app extensions are at your own risk. If there were approved bots it wouldn’t be at your own risk.

Last edited: