• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Bot in Gvg

DeletedUser7565

Hello! Some guilds use a bot in GvG, a program that besieges automatically. No chance for who play honestly in this game.
How I can fight against a guild that doesn't respect the rules?
What are you doing to solve this problem?

I didn't respond to your comment though. Did I saying something among those lines? No? Okay, thank you.
You no, but other players do (read some posts before yours)
Some players fight fastly, others use bot... that's not cause u fight fast that prove you cheat, that's not cause you fight legaly fast that all players do not cheat...

Emberguard

Emperor
it actually is possible to do 4 fights in 1 second without using any kind of cheat. but i would also guess a cheat exists to make that technique much more effective.
Click sector
Enter sector
Auto battle
Ok

4 x 4 clicks = 16 clicks a second. If you mean a single person (and not a whole guild) can do that many clicks per second then either I’m missing something crucial here, or you have one very quick finger given inbetween each click you have to move the mouse accurately so you don’t add more clicks and pop ups to navigate

You sure it’s only 1 second? Time can sometimes seem shorter or longer then it actually is depending on our mood if we’re relying on our internal clocks and not a actual clock. Especially with a adrenaline rush

Emberguard

Emperor
it actually is possible to do 4 fights in 1 second without using any kind of cheat. but i would also guess a cheat exists to make that technique much more effective.
This is how fast one sector in one second would be:

Edit:
This is what speed you’re saying either you or someone else is clicking at (4 sectors = 1 second)

Last edited:

Miepie

Baronet
Click sector
Enter sector
Auto battle
Ok

4 x 4 clicks = 16 clicks a second.

16 seconds for 1 fight? You need a faster internet connection. My personal experience, when FoE doesn't respond too badly is about 2 or 3 seconds for 1 fight, including loading army management and waiting for results. Wich means a sector with only one defesive army can be taken in less than a minute by a single player. In half a minute by 2 and about 15 to 20 seconds by 3 players (and a siege can be removed just as fast). But no 4 fights in 1 second, that I cannot do. Guess I need a faster conection as well ;)

Emberguard

Emperor
No one said they take 16 seconds. Read carefully what I’m responding to and what I’m saying. They said 4 fights in one second, that’s 16 clicks. 16 mouse clicks in a single second, NOT 16 seconds

Four fights is this many clicks for one second

Edit: more I read your post more I’m starting to think the 16 seconds part was a joke that went over my head

Last edited:

lotjer

Farmer
I knew about the window adjustments that when you set the sector at the right position the mouse movements are limited so your actions can be faster. When speed was really necessary I put my window smaller and I just had to click on a fixed position for all the screens of GvG. I was so fast even my screens of information about the casualities was not getting through so fast so I could attack twice and get the screen of information (casualties) afterwards twice for instance.

I also would like to point out that GvG has a lot of issues. And when the resets comes it's the most unstable version. There are times I myself have missed the siege of a sector when the announcement of the the calculation didn't came. There are times when it's so slow I hardly can attack. The GvG information doesn't come in at all or FoE crashes so have to restart.

If you have a slow connection/computer it might probably seem like the person did all that in 1 second or so but it probably took longer but you at the receiving end received it all at once.

With GvG you can't be 100% sure of all the information you are getting or not getting. We even alert everyone on the chat when siege is possible after reset because not everyone gets the announcement every time.

To be honest, using bots would make the process actually slower because GvG is unpredictable and you would need to interact with your bot which might take a second or two or longer. And in GvG a second is precious and can decide everything.

To be honest, using bots would make the process actually slower because GvG is unpredictable and you would need to interact with your bot which might take a second or two or longer. And in GvG a second is precious and can decide everything.
Not at all, a simple (stupid) bot maybe, but most of bosts interact directly with html5 and don't need your attention, only have to choose before what u wan't to attack and when and it do the rest.

Okay, seriously.
Show me ONE bot that is capable of exactly that.
I've nothing to prove, i'm computer scientist for 20 years, web developer and certified on software testing qualification. It's only my job to script, automatize user usecase to test webapps. If u don't know how to code a html parser and webbot it's not my problem.

DeletedUser

I've nothing to prove, i'm computer scientist for 20 years, web developer and certified on software testing qualification. It's only my job to script, automatize user usecase to test webapps. If u don't know how to code a html parser and webbot it's not my problem.
So you don't know any bot that exists that does what you pretend it does. You just pretend.
Thank you.

DeletedUser10047

So you don't know any bot that exists that does what you pretend it does. You just pretend.
Thank you.
Maybe you could elaborate on what your point is. How is it relevant whether such a bot currently exists or not? (That such a bot could be written is a given.)

DeletedUser

Maybe you could elaborate on what your point is. How is it relevant whether such a bot currently exists or not? (That such a bot could be written is a given.)
So many guilds on so many markets and so many servers are accused for using GvG bots for years now. And not a trace of such a bot is to find anywhere.
I don't say such a bot might not exist. I just say that such a bot would be findable on specific websites. And no, I do not believe every accused guild has an experienced web developer to build a GvG bot.

DeletedUser10047

So many guilds on so many markets and so many servers are accused for using GvG bots for years now. And not a trace of such a bot is to find anywhere.
I don't say such a bot might not exist. I just say that such a bot would be findable on specific websites. And no, I do not believe every accused guild has an experienced web developer to build a GvG bot.
Thank you for that clarification. I agree with the basics of your statements. I have not researched available FoE bots for myself, but if you have and there is nothing out there, then your conclusion is reasonable.
and that such a bot would not be detected by inno is somehow known? :confused:
A well-written bot could be quite difficult to detect. For the bot designer, it is an iterative process. 1) Write a bot. 2) Use it until Inno detects and bans it. 3) Modify the bot to avoid detection and return to step 2.

On Inno's side of the fence, it gets a bit more difficult. Dumb bots are easy to detect. As a bot gets smarter, it becomes indistinguishable from a human player performing the same actions.

DeletedUser

Thank you for that clarification. I agree with the basics of your statements. I have not researched available FoE bots for myself, but if you have and there is nothing out there, then your conclusion is reasonable.
The only bots I found (and I'm regularly searching for stuff) are farm bots. No GvG bots.

Sinitar

Regent
I played on gvg especially free sectors...
if you don't lose anything and you don't move the cursor(only to click),I captured a sector with 80 battles, in 4min or less = 2/3 sec to battle and I have a pc that it has 11 years ago:D:D:D