• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Blue sword boosts

Fdm1407

Merchant
Can anyone explain to me why there are buildings giving blue attack and/or defense boosts to GBG, i thought red swords and red shields were for GBG and blue attack and defense boosts are gor GE5 and city defense??

I also can't find blue boosts behind GBG in city hall overview

CrashBoom

Legend
Thank you for answering, where did Foe post that?
in the GBG announcement from August 2022 in the spoiler

Were you about to ask us about the Defending army boosts for Guild Battlegrounds? Good spot! They are indeed not in use. Right now...

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
OMG, as if it isn't confusing enough
Yeah, it seems to be intended to have 4 "different" boosts for GE and GbG together. With QI it could become 6. It'll be to seen if it's worth it. They've at least stated they wanna get rid of generalists. Players who have massive boosts and successful in any feature. They want to undo the1 solution fits all situation like we now have.
I wouldn't be too surprised if they'll eventually lean into PvP-arena. Polishing it in some way further. To enable them to create another set of 2 "different" boosts. Although this last part is just purely speculation based off current announced intentions and developments.