• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Blue galaxy bug

I'm not sure if it has been reported already, so here goes...
I've noticed this bug like 4-5 times already, but today I could finally be sure it happened.

So, I always start collecting in my town with Blue Galaxy (lvl 6 atm), that means 5 chances to get 2x. I always do the same 5 buildings, it's become like a ritual every time I log in.. 2x Maharaja Palaces, Coloss, winter spire and the royal ship.

Now, I've seen a few times that after I've done the 5 collection, the 2x is still visible on the right side of the screen with all the other buffs (I'm playing on PC). At first I thought it was a visual bug or something..

Today it happened again, after 5 collections, the buff was still visible. So I checked very carefully that those 5 buildings were collected and they were! And yes, I did start with Blue Galaxy first and no other building, it is for sure! So.. I decided to collect from my terrace farm then and I got 2x bonus pop up over my terrace! So it was not just a visual bug that the buff was still there, but it actually did not count for one of the first 5 buildings I've collected from!

Now, I might have theory that it might have something to do with collection from a GB somewhere in between those first 5 buildings...? But idk, maybe it's just random bug.. Either way, very annoying.

I got a respons to this post in game.. Apparently, if you collect too quickly, the bonus won't count... Cus it takes a a second or so to register.. Therefore, if you are too quick, this might happen. I guess that should be easy to test..

Emberguard

Emperor
In the live servers (ingame) someone else had the same thing. The theory the guild came up with is maybe it's 5 successful activations instead of 5 collections.

I got a respons to this post in game.. Apparently, if you collect too quickly, the bonus won't count... Cus it takes a a second or so to register.. Therefore, if you are too quick, this might happen. I guess that should be easy to test..
That's also plausible

No, it's not 5 successful activations...

It happened again now! I picked royal ship first then went for Maharaja Palace.. I waited like 2-3 seconds inbetween... Checked the buff from the list on right side, and it said 4 activations left, when it should have been 3!! Annoying...................

Emberguard

Emperor
Good to know

I can't think of any reason why one would count and the other wouldn't. But if you can keep track of what you're collecting each time and look at which ones are activating hopefully that would help with trying to find a pattern.

Centurion02

Farmer
That's what happened to the Dynamic Tower. I've already exhausted all the possibilities, but I still had an icon on the left. But the product no longer gave you more than you have to give. I logged out of the game and then logged in again and then the icon has been dropped out. And this happened about 3-4 times in the last 1-2 weeks

Emberguard

Emperor
@Centurion02 true the dynamic visuals glitch for when they run out (and need refreshing the page to correct) however I've only ever received the correct output for the dynamic tower

Whereas what I've heard for the Blue Galaxy is having a small amount of tries and activating much later for no apparent reason, sometimes even 15 tries later.

It could be related in some way though

Yes, Indeed.. This is different. There are some visual bugs (e.g Himeji had this bug until they fixed it and it was even in the bug report). But the visual bug is not the same (because the GB still behaves as it should) as an actual bug where the GB behaves in a manner that shouldn't be there...

Hello, I just wanted to give an update.. Apparently I had misunderstood the information I've got. The bug should happen if you collect too quickly right after you've collected from the GB. I tested this today and yesterday and it happened.. I had 5 attempts left both times.

DeletedUser

Can anyone still confirm this occurring? I will be asking for confirmation in several of our bug reports, thanks.

Amy Steele

Regent
With no further replies, we'll set this one to Cannot Reproduce for now. If you still experience this issue, please do let us know!