• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: "Blank" screen when doing two successful battles in Mars Ore Exploration

Andi47

Overlord
Initially I put this into the "Internal Error when Fighting on Mars" thread, because I think this might be related to the fix for that bug, but for better visibility - and for sake of putting only one bug report per thread - I also put it here:

Since yesterday I CONSISTENTLY (in the meantime 10 of 10 attempts) experience this:

1.) Reload
2.) Have at least two Mars explorations ready
3.) (no matter if or what you do after reloading, or whether you immedeately go to Mars Map...)
4.) go to Mars map
5.) click on a ready exploration site
6.) select proper troops
7.) autobattle (assuming the autobattle is successful; doesn't matter if successful on first, second, fifth, etc. attempt)
8.) (no matter what or if you do somehting in between as long as you stay online...)
9.) click on second ready exploration site
10.) select proper troops
11.) autobattle
--> if you win (no matter if on first, 2nd of 5th attempt), then...
i.) get some Mars Ore
ii.) loading screen
iii.) see screenshot
empty_screen_after_Mars_exploration_battles.jpg

1.152.2cfa9d46c55 (03.05.2019 9:26) (HTML 5; up-to-date Google Chrome on Windows 10 laptop)

fimfim

Squire
Something similar (not the same) happened also to me:

1) go to Continent Map
2) click on first ready exploration site
3) select proper troops
4) autobattle
5) collect Mars ore and collect reward from Himeji
6) ---> it brings me on blank screen, see screenshot above
7) click on "Back to Overview" button
8) it brings me back on Continent Map
9) click on second ready exploration site
10) select proper troops
11) autobattle
12) collect Mars ore and collect reward from Himeji
13) ---> it brings me on blank screen, see screenshot above
14) click on "Back to Overview" button
15) ---> it brings me again on same blank screen, see screenshot above
16) click on "Back to Overview" button
17) it brings me back on Continent Map

Next time when exploration site was ready, it was slightly different:
I had 2 exploration sites ready, after battle and collection from first one I have got 2x blank screens and after battle/collection from second one I have got 1 blank screen only.

Last edited:

Andi47

Overlord
I tried one step further:
1.) go to Mars map
2.) select ready exploration site and autobattle with proper troops
--> got Mars ore and I am back to Mars map as expected
3.) select another exploration site and autobattle with proper troops
--> got Mars ore, and then got blank screen after clicking "OK" for the ore.
4.) clicked "back to overview"
5.) selected third exploration site and autobattled
--> got Mars ore and clicked ok
--> infinite loading

the blank screen in step 3: is this an attempt to load a province map - which doesn't exist here?

fimfim

Squire
It seems to be completely random to me. Today morning I had 8 exploration sites ready and sometimes I got 1 blank screen, sometimes 2 screens and sometimes no one.

DeletedUser8262

I'm regularly experiencing what Andi47 reported above. It only seems to happen after auto-battle

Andi47

Overlord
again (seems to be 100% reproducible):
1st exploration with autobattle: everything normal
2nd exploration with autobattle: blank screen (seems to attempt to load a non-existent province map), can be "resolved" with "back to Overview" button
3nd exploration with autobattle: infinite loading, need to reload the game

Andi47

Overlord
Still "investigating"? I can reproduce this every time when I do 2 consecutive autobattles on Mars Exploration sites - in the meantime more than 20 times. I did not often see a bug with SUCH a high reproducibility.

Andi47

Overlord
Was this fixed with today's update (despite not mentioned it)? Today I tried only once to do 2 consecutive autobattles on Mars Ore Exploration, and this was the first time where the bug did NOT occur.

Edit: hups, mixed up the days - but also Monday's changelog did not mention a fix for this one.

Last edited: