• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Black background on Epic browser [47525]

DeletedUser8880

Having problems with the new Chrome update so decided to use Epic browser .Till I can work out how to roll Chrome back
This is what I can see using it . Incidents and Cherry trees were there btw
http://prntscr.com/iwxkro
Tired HTML and was the same .
Went back to chrome and all works ok

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6489

Having problems with the new Chrome update so decided to use Epic browser .Till I can work out how to roll Chrome back
This is what I can see using it . Incidents and Cherry trees were there btw
http://prntscr.com/iwxkro
Tired HTML and was the same .
Went back to chrome and all works ok
Its not possible to roll Chrome back to a prior version. just so you know. the minute you connect to the internet it will auto update. Google did away with the ability to turn off auto updates a few years ago.. much the way Win 10 does it now you have no choice in the matter of whether to download an update or not. sucks

Amy Steele

Regent
Hi bumbleweed, we've moved this thread to the bug report section, and are investigating the issue.
If anyone else also experiences this issue, please let us know :)

DeletedUser

If anyone is experiencing this please include your browser details and OS details. Also if anyone having this issue can try the following steps it would be appreciated.
It would be helpful if we could get some information from what is called the Dev Console, or Developer Tools.
To do this open the login page of the game, and then press the F12 key. This will then split your screen with the game in one part, and a developer related window in the other. Make sure the dev window is selected to the 'Console' tab along the top, then login to the game.
Any new information that comes up in the dev window as the blank background appears, can you please screenshot and post it in this thread.
Thanks all :)