• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Beyond Arctic Future

DeletedUser

I think that in the new era you should create a third g.e. in the NO ERA. A new g.e. In which you gain power from the guild as the halls of fame. In level 1 you get 5 power, in 2 you get 10 power and so more or less. There are many guilds with players with low ages and this would help to equal the ranking a little or to obtain more benefits in the city council for all. Only the big players benefit from the city council. (Google traductor)

DeletedUser5097

I think that in the new era you should create a third g.e. in the NO ERA. A new g.e. In which you gain power from the guild as the halls of fame. In level 1 you get 5 power, in 2 you get 10 power and so more or less. There are many guilds with players with low ages and this would help to equal the ranking a little or to obtain more benefits in the city council for all. Only the big players benefit from the city council. (Google traductor)
I don't get why a GB from a kind of age should be no age, but okay. The bonus is a
intressting bonus. It's new and some guilds will like it. Also some players I supose,
it can become better than a Hall of Fame, but it's difficult to beat a HoF that can
produce almost 200 power each day on a 3x3 square, but the concept is a nice
idea.:)
When the next age is the oceanic future, I create an unit. I create this unit in 2 versions, because I don't know, what is the better.
1st. version:
http://prnt.sc/dagf1e
2nd. version:
http://prnt.sc/dagevh
I think there will be a lot of water and swamp spaces, so I create these bonuses. 1st version has contact, but mutant has range on 1, so he only retaliates against attack from unit, what is near. 2nd version has jump. He should attack with double attack, when he moves more than 2 spaces.
Nice idea, but with a range of 1 both skills are a bit strange.:p With a range of
1 you will always move and with a range of 1 and action it's difficult to make
it count. Except for that range, it's a very intressting idea and realistic with
genetic engineering in mind. A kind of frog man, instead of the mothman*.:p

Idea for battlefield
I like a idea for some kind of units that can move only in water in battlefields with
a lot of water or get bennefits in water. Since this is a Oceanic Future. Also a kind
of hybride unit that can move in water and the land. Maybe the battlefields will looks
like a huge swamp, or a kind of undersea city battlefield like the battlefield of
Tomorrow, but a kind of remake with lot of water (leaks) and a kind of strange swamp.
I'm sure that Inno can get lot of insperations from Bioshock's Rapture city, a city under
the sea. Also it's possible to get lot of insperation from another SF with a kind of
water theme.
Scary encounters
Maybe we will find some of the most scary and not discoverd sea creaters yet, of maybe
we will face to face bad weather on the oceans and meet angry sea animails, or solve
some kind of legend (like the kraken). Lot of scary stories can been find on the internet
for kind of insperation for that and even real stories.

Inno, a another tip for the units. Please keep in mind that we like upgrades, units with
better basic stats than the ages befor. For example for OF better than AF. For example
AF
Attack/defense
Fast (Recon Raider)
180/100
Artil (Plasma)
180/140
Range (Surrogate)
140/120
Light (Dragon drone)
110/130

Heavy units (yeah AF does have something with heavy :p)
Heavy (Battlefortress)
150/150 (best example)
Heavy (Champion)
180/160
Heavy (Behmoth)
200/120

Basicly the Dragon does have the lowest AF-stats: 110/130 (except that recon does have
the lowest defense, but a high attack). For example I think it's the best to give the weakest
unit not weaker than 130/130. A start from this can be helpfull.
Also it can maybe help a bit to think about a over all battle system for the OF.

Maybe a bit this way:

Fast
220/130 (+30/+30)
Artil
210/150 (+30/+10)
Range
160/140 (+20/+20)
Light
140/140 (+20/+10)
Heavy
170/200 (+20/+50) <= heavy... I'm thinking about something that can take lot of damage)

This are only example stats. The (+30/+30) is the number of increase for that type
of unit, if you look to the AF units. This is only a example, not something that I think
that could be used for OF, this is only for the idea for Inno to support the dev. team
a little bit.:)

Long story - short story, my tip is in this case. Please make a list of the units (types)
from AF and think about some increasings for the basic stats attack/defense, the
another stats are most of the time very dynamic. Also it's maybe a idea to make
a master plan for a kind of battle system for the OF, so there isn't a rebelance needed
for it. Also the last, but not least. I love to see new special skills and I think many
players agree with it. Most of the times a new special skill brings new strategy and
new ideas to the battlefields. I understand that it's sometimes hard to think about
a new special skill, but it's worth it.:)
It brings innovation and dynamic in the game. From the Bronze age up to the Col age
I used always the same types of units, but from that point by more units with a range
and special skills I'm ussing always new types in battle.

I used spoiler, because it's a bit long, sorry.:p
Mothman* = the mothman is a kind of urban legend from the USA. It tells that a strange
creater semi moth, semi man was seen and that strange people asked to locals to don't
said anything about the mothman. The legend tells that since the mothman was gone,
the strange mans where gone too. Some believe that this is real and that the mothman
was a product of a strange kind of experiment.
But you know what the said, This world.... is a strange one.:p