• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Beyond Arctic Future

DeletedUser5097

It's not the end now
Teaser01.png
As expected Innogames' FoE team built a age beyond the Arctic Future. The bring
us a glimp of a new and unknown age beyond the Arctic Future. It seems that this
SF theme is Steampunk and waterworld.
What are we searching beyond the AF in the deep oceans? Maybe Heavy Water (deuterium)?
It's a powerfull clean source. Unlike Promethium it isn't radioactive. It's a kind of water that is
more heavy than normle water. It's freezes by 4 degrees Celcius, normle water by 0 degrees
Celcius.

What will the name of this age become..? We will know it when AF episode 4 is coming. I hope
Inno will introduce a another kind special good, like the harbor for Promethium.:D

What I think... it would be maybe Water future/Ocean future.:p

Edit: NormaJeane - 2016-10-24 - I've put the too large image in spoiler tags ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4381

Maybe Heavy Water (deuterium)?

Technically, Deuterium itself isn't heavy water... It's just the type of Hydrogen that is within it.

Also, it's not a viable power source... and given the amount of He3 it'd need to become one, I doubt it ever will be.

(Oh, and I hope another special type isn't introduced. It's bad enough collecting enough AFE goods for Promethium.)

DeletedUser5097

Technically, Deuterium itself isn't heavy water... It's just the type of Hydrogen that is within it.

Also, it's not a viable power source... and given the amount of He3 it'd need to become one, I doubt it ever will be.

(Oh, and I hope another special type isn't introduced. It's bad enough collecting enough AFE goods for Promethium.)
Haha thanks for the information. I did play a another game. That was a very basic game
in a far far far future with spaceships. Deuterium was used as fuel. It looks like the stuff
inside the building of the spoiler. That's why I did think about it.;)

Lol, I think special goods will coming more. If I look to the stores for goods. It would
be strange to put time to introduce special goods and make only one.xd But I understand
you, it's expensive and that makes it hard to make progress.
Also is this way of collecting special goods a good way to make each type of the 5 goods
count. So basicly Innogames' FoE team can designe the TT so that you have to pay special
goods only (instead AF-goods and beyond AF-goods) and future(/tomorrow) goods. Special
goods are expansive enough without directly AF/beyond AF-goods.;)

=============

By the way. I think Water/Ocean future isn't right, I think Maratime Future is
a better name.:p Maratime means everything at/with sea. So if a theme future
is about this theme, Maratime is the best word for it. Sea also the explanation
of the meaning of Maratime.

DeletedUser5097

Less clouds, I like the blog of FoE.:D
Teaser02.png

Edit: NormaJeane - 2016-10-24 - I've put the too large image in spoiler tags ;)

DeletedUser5097

A little suggestion, it's looks like that this event is much on the
water, what do you think of battles on the water with maybe
ships? Of even better hybrid units.:cool:

Tanmay11

Regent
Just to make it clear: it has nothing to do with any sort of event :). The blog posts refer to stuff that will come after the Arctic Future.
can you please do some tweaks to army management and make it remember the "age" set by a player like there's one for U/a and attached units?
it will make the army management load much faster.

DeletedUser5097

Just to make it clear: it has nothing to do with any sort of event :). The blog posts refer to stuff that will come after the Arctic Future.
Haha sorry, I was wrong:p I did mean age. I'm glad that someone give us the
information on the blog, thank you it's looks already amazing.:D The dev. team
is doing a great job.
can you please do some tweaks to army management and make it remember the "age" set by a player like there's one for U/a and attached units?
it will make the army management load much faster.
Indeed, would be great. That the army managment remember the last setting.

DeletedUser5097

A new beyond AF building apear. Again with lot of water (and spoiler clouds :p).
Teaser04.png

DeletedUser16

Please keep in mind that this is concept art and not a final in-game item.

DeletedUser

darn. no wysiwyg :eek:

Edit: NormaJeane - 2016-10-26 - changed 1 letter to correct a word ;)

DeletedUser5097

Thanks for the warning. This looks like the future, in Inno tv did we see
before the age was coming to beta some concept art.
It's already a nice concept, the final concept would be greater, now I read
that it's not the final concept.:D Haha can't wait for the final episode of AF
and the first part of the age beyond AF.

DeletedUser5097

Please note: these are mood pictures of structures that will not actually make it to the game. They however represent the general idea quite well :].
Is this final game concept?
OF01.jpg

It's looks great to me. I hope that this is part 1 concept and not
just like the AF. that we have to wait for later parts to get finaly
buildings with the theme.:p

In the first time that I did see it, I did think about the fhismarket
from the contempory era.:D

With this short explenation of YouTube I understand it better. Ingame we have alreayde
the tech. to got our He3 in the future era (suplie building), but in orde to create the
energy we need water.
Just add water.:)

Maybe this is what we are searching in the oceans.

DeletedUser4411

When the next age is the oceanic future, I create an unit. I create this unit in 2 versions, because I don't know, what is the better.
1st. version:
http://prnt.sc/dagf1e
2nd. version:
http://prnt.sc/dagevh
I think there will be a lot of water and swamp spaces, so I create these bonuses. 1st version has contact, but mutant has range on 1, so he only retaliates against attack from unit, what is near. 2nd version has jump. He should attack with double attack, when he moves more than 2 spaces.

DeletedUser6201

see here https://blog.forgeofempires.com/?p=1480
Dear Kings and Queens,

During the last weeks, we have already given you some hints about the next chapter in our Tech Tree. What would come after the Arctic Future? Where would this story go? We won’t keep you in the dark much longer, for our next picture will show you one of the new buildings and… The name for our new Tech Tree extension!

The building we are presenting you today is:

The Seafood Restaurant!

And, as you can see on our concept art, the next era will be called the “Oceanic Future”! Please keep in mind that this is not a final in-game asset, but a concept art of one of our new buildings and we are of course waiting for part 4 of the Arctic Future first! The Oceanic Future will be available ingame in 2017. We hope you are just as excited about it as we are! Please leave your thoughts in the comments below, spread the word and above all: Keep on playing your favorite game!