• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Better view for guild donations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rigs

Farmer
Reason
Optimising guild treasury view for changes and planning some strategies for upcoming GbG for e.g(atm players who keeps a track on treasury wasting so much time for clicking 1500-2000 times to see very page)
Details
Implement a "dowload" button which allows you to see every change in 1click and also allows you to apply some filters for age or a specific good so you can plan a strategy for upcoming GbG or else and you know where your guild need to focus more to be better.
Balance
I don`t think this idea will be hard to implement or affects other game features.
Abuse Prevention
No
Summary
I hope you like this idea and waiting for a feedback from players and even staff members or maybe other idea to optimise this game feature.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
No
Hi,
I don`t know how many players and guilds tracking guild treasury but for some players who keeps that track is pretty hard and wasing plenty of time.
So I thought to implement a "dowload" button like this.
porpunere contributii ghilda.png

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.
Status
Not open for further replies.