• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Feedback Beta Mobile App Feedback/ Bugs

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
With today's update, can those experiencing issues with the Antiques Dealer and the Event now access?

Henusesbeta

Farmer
I have noticed if I exit the download and am in another app I have gotten the Missing File message. It is possible that a missing element is clicked on while playing the game and some or all of the file is then downloaded. I would suggest if you have the time and patient to clear cache and all dats and then download most recent .APK and let the phone alone. If possible tap on it once in a while so it doesn't go to sleep. I know it may sound really weird but its the difference I have seen.

Other note: I was having the Antiques dealer error on Live until I cleared, uninstalled and reinstalled beta app. O had a problem with the Live app that stuck until i did the same. It might be a hassle but may save you further hassles.

Henusesbeta

Farmer
This can't be listed in the bug section but for over a week I have noticed that the loading screen to get to a city takes a noticeably longer period of time to begin and that freezing (spinning circle) is occuring more often and in different places in the game. Luckily PvP got pulled cause that was major issue for me on EN. Also sometimes when playing game gets really slow responding. Oh, almost forgot. Might be by new design or not; If I go to another app for anything like 30 seconds or more and go back to game it reloads. Might be to try to save resources or keep game in sync but is a hassle when trying to use calculator or web site to calculate different GBs to put FP onto, GB leveling etc.
I am hoping with new features out and about to come out that it won't cause further issues on top of existing because for people thay are new may not want to put up with the hassles.

Thank you much for allowing me to list, for whatever it's worth.

Henuses

Edit add> Phone: Motorola Moto G6 Play.

Tablet: Lenovo tab M10

Last edited:

D-Best

Squire
Why is the beta app getting replaced by the official version of the game? Is there any risk if I don't update the app two days in a row? It happened to me 3 or 4 times in the last month and I always have to download the app and all the content (about 2 GB) again on my phone.

Last edited:

Tanmay11

Regent
Why is the beta app getting replaced by the official version of the game? @Juber Is there any risk if I don't update the app two days in a row? It happened to me 3 or 4 times in the last month and I always have to download the app and all the content (about 2 GB) again on my phone.
have you disabled auto update for the FoE app in play store?

Sinitar

Regent
Why is the beta app getting replaced by the official version of the game? @Juber Is there any risk if I don't update the app two days in a row? It happened to me 3 or 4 times in the last month and I always have to download the app and all the content (about 2 GB) again on my phone.
I always download beta app only if necessary or when an event has come