• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Beta App

Leones

Marquis
Might have been a temporary downtime of appcenter, feel free to let us know if it happens again.

downloaded the Android beta FoE app on Sunday, using lots mobile data, and it got automatically updated to a non-beta version on Monday...

Urgh!!!!!...

It happened many times.. how can I stay in beta version which I could play the beta events before it got updated in the official FoE app?
On the road most of the time, away from WiFi hotspot, and its not cheap keep downloading beta FoE apps every few days.

Its not the data download, frankly, but the chores of uninstalling the official FoE,, and re-downloading the beta apk, and installation of beta version,

Just stop allowing Google Play to install official FoE onto beta apk.

Last edited:

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
It happened many times.. how can I stay in beta version which I could play the beta events before it got updated in the official FoE app?
Firstly, this has nothing to do with the reported bug here. Please use another thread for it next time :)
Secondly, just disable auto updates for the Forge of Empires app in the play store. Then this woun't happen anymore.