• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Not A Bug: Beta app don't func. every day new install.why???

BilgeKahan

Farmer
Troubleshooting
Yes. I do this every time after I uninstalled
I use on my tablet the normal version foe .but event funct not.also i uninstall my foe from Google play and install beta version from beta forum.
Every day 2-3 time if i go online beta version changed up to normal version. no more 1.259. than i do one more uninstall from tablet and install new beta vers.
This is not normal

Browser or App version and version number
Android Beta vers 1.259. And actuall vers normal foe i think 1.257
Recreation steps
I can this in German write. Während ich Spiele ,plötzlich wird Bildschirm schwarz und ladet das Spiel neu aber nicht mehr Beta sondern normal version 1.257 und das hat kein eventsüiel drauf
Frequency
Every day 2-3 time. In the last tree day
Can this be reproduced?
Every day

Rosiemarrie

Steward
@Juber could this information be added to the post about how to install the Beta App. It talks about being prompted for updates each day (understandable) but doesn't say that you need to turn off Auto-Update for FOE in the Play Store.

I had given up using the Beta App because of the fact it kept resetting back to the non-beta app. Just seen this and will give it another go.