• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Best era to camp and tips

punita

Squire
I'm currently in Lma and plan to age up in the next gbg, should I go to ca or directly go to industrial age?
Also please give some aging up tips of before and after aging up

Im a fighter btw and att/def currently is 554/531%. Also i have some good att building to place yet

Also, this was the 1000 th post in general questions/qna

You should definitely age up and explore the opportunities in higher eras. Ideally you don’t want to bore yourself from camping in one age unless you were doing something tactical on it. It’s totally your preference to age up to whatever age you like: I’d usually advise staying in an age for at least one GBG season just to get a jist of fighting and questing in that era, and spend time renovating some buildings there to stock up on some goods.

554/531 is very strong for LMA: I’m in PE and my boosts aren’t much higher, so rest assured you can race through a few ages if you want to.

About those ages though: you’re in the period of ages where you can really enjoy acquiring higher-era units which is very fun. If you can get hold of Hover Tanks and Turturrets in Indy or Progressive, you’ll have the basis of easy GE and GBG autobattle, and set yourself some great targets with them.

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
I'm currently in Lma and plan to age up in the next gbg, should I go to ca or directly go to industrial age?
Also please give some aging up tips of before and after aging up

Im a fighter btw and att/def currently is 554/531%. Also i have some good att building to place yet

Also, this was the 1000 th post in general questions/qna
In addition of what @PrinceJ on a PC said aging up grants additional expansions from the tech tree. Which allows you to get more space for more military bonuses. Getting stronger units besides ever higher military bonuses might pay the way to gain more expansions from the cmap.