• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Cannot Reproduce: Battlegrounds flag disconnected from adjacent provinces

DeletedUser10047

flag.jpg

Everyone could see the flag, both mobile and PC. Refreshing, rebooting, did not make the flag go away. Either the province could not actually be attacked or the flag owner didn't try.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8336

I do believe it's intended. If they reconnect (reconquer the lost province) they can continue with the old province where they left off.
I've seen it several times...

1BFA

Viceroy
I do believe it's intended. If they reconnect (reconquer the lost province) they can continue with the old province where they left off.
I've seen it several times...

Above is a bug.

"
Defending Provinces
There is no means of directly defending the acquired provinces. The only way of defending your guild's provinces will be by trying to take the provinces of the attacking guild before they take yours. In this case, if the opposing guild loses all adjacent provinces they also lose all advances that they have made towards your province.
"

DeletedUser10047

The progress of the previous "false flag" was cut in half once the province was taken.
flag3.png

Dudettas

Emperor
InnoGames
I've seen this happen but it doesn't happen every single time, if you notice anything unusual that may help us recreate, or any behaviours that cause this to happen, that would be great.

Emberguard

Emperor
Only times I’ve seen it was when the screen was when the flag was indeed meant to be there but hadn’t updated the adjacent sectors ownership change until refreshing.

DeletedUser10047

Only times I’ve seen it was when the screen was when the flag was indeed meant to be there but hadn’t updated the adjacent sectors ownership change until refreshing.
The failure of the map to update is a bug too, albeit a different one from the one described here.