• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Battleground two wave fights.

Arya66

Squire
A guild mate (on live server) says that if you come up against a two wave battle (In Guild Battlegrounds), you can "reset" it to a one wave by doing some battles on a different, easier area. I have not heard of this. Any truth to it?

Yes... You can switch to another sector do a fight, then come back to the first sector... sometimes You might again have a 2 wave, but if You do the same thing a time or two You will get a one wave.... Also works for negotiations by the way....

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
This goes for any army you don't want to fight (and any negotiation you don't want to negotiate).

If you complete an encounter of the same type in another sector (fight for fight, negotiation for negotiation), it will rerandomize *all* your encounters of that type. So when you're near your attrition ceiling if you have say half the fights you can still do, and multiple sectors to check, you can keep going by looking for the ones you can still do.

-Alin-

Emperor
Yes, You could do a fight on any other sector and all combos in other sectors are changed(sometimes are staying the same combo on the exact same sector), I am using this since 2019, very usefull.
This doesn't apply to negotiations as far as I know(not entirely sure), I am not a big fan for negos, but I did remember goods requirements aren't changing on other sectors If You win a fight or a nego.

Last edited:

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
Yes, You could do a fight on any other sector and all combos in other sectors are changed(sometimes are staying the same combo on the exact same sector), I am using this since 2019, very usefull.
This doesn't apply to negotiations as far as I know(not entirely sure), I am not a big fan for negos, but I did remember goods requirements aren't changing on other sectors If You win a fight or a nego.

It does work on negotiations. There's worlds where I have an excess of 1 age of good but not the other that I use it to try and avoid the goods I'm short on. And really early on the new worlds I was using it to also target the easiest negotiations of the sectors available and then check the others for daily castle points without an excess of goods to spend.

It's perhaps less noticeable with negotiations because usually you only consider it as 3 cases: 4 options/5 options/6 options. So it's pretty likely to stay the same if that's all you care about.

Also negotiations only change negotiations, and fights only change fights.

-Alin-

Emperor

Also negotiations only change negotiations, and fights only change fights.
So that's it, I expected the negotiations to be changed after a fight, and not after a negotiation :))))
But as I said, I never cared about this for negotiations, it happened to do few only at the beggining of a new round, and only fights after.
Thanks, now I know!