• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Discussion Battlefield change when 1000LP. Guild ID to VP

Nyafka

Merchant
When lot of teams has 1000 LP, instead putting in groups by guild ID, sort it by Victory Points from the previous round.
It will give more balance and variety.
This way could be together the top 1 from all 7-8 groups.
Giving more fun/challenge for the most powerful guilds, and more fresh air for the weaker ones.

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
One wrinkle to this, that could be accounted for, is the guild that last week at 875 or 900 ran away with a platinum group and therefore has as many VP as the top diamond guilds did the previous week. It'd need a staged tiebreaker:

1) MMR, 2) Last Season's MMR 3) Last Season's VP

If flux of group composition and occasionally a clash of the titans is the desired behavior this does seem a viable system.

Nyafka

Merchant
One wrinkle to this, that could be accounted for, is the guild that last week at 875 or 900 ran away with a platinum group and therefore has as many VP as the top diamond guilds did the previous week. It'd need a staged tiebreaker:

1) MMR, 2) Last Season's MMR 3) Last Season's VP

If flux of group composition and occasionally a clash of the titans is the desired behavior this does seem a viable system.
Make sense. Thx

Sorting by guild`s ID is very poor coding from developers and doesn`t make sense to keep it like that.
As my guild is playing against two strongest guilds in my world and this two guilds are in the same league 11th time in a row.
Also sorting by league points as first sorting order is in my opinion very bad, because if a guild is a diamond guild, so its diamond and not a diamond 1000 or diamond 950 or whatever.
This HAVE TO be changed, because a lot of players are (very very very nicely said) upset to that and some of them stops playing and deleting accounts :(

napodavout

Merchant
HELLO
FOE has to try by number of players, pars id, etc ....
this remains short term solutions.
I think there are several flaws that need to be remedied.
mmr have levels between each league (platinum diamonds) the current difference is nothing like a competition.
ditto for lp more differance for smaller leagues is more interesting
BONJOUR
FOE a essayer part nombres de joueurs ,pars id , etc....
ceci reste des solutions a cours terme .
je pense qu il faut remedier a plusieurs défauts .
mmr avoir des paliers entre chaque ligue (diamants platine ) la différance actuel n as rien d une competition .
idem pour les lp plus de differance pour des ligues moins nombreuse est plus intérressantes

napodavout

Merchant
hello
I wanted to specify
main Word, diamond league 64 guilds for 3 to 79 members .
a solution that will challenge a real challenge .
uranium - 1400 -1500
diamond - 900 - 1000
platinum - 501 - 750
gold - 251 - 500
silver - 101 - 250
copper - 0 - 101
hi a guild at 1110 part example, blessed with mmr 1000 in ranking point, for the league it will depend on its ranking, be participating emeraude be diamond ..
normally only 16 emerald guilds
Bonjour
Je voulais préciser
Main Word, Diamond League 64 guildes pour 3 à 79 membres.
une solution qui défiera un vrai défi.
uranium - 1400-1500
diamant - 900-1000
platine - 501-750
or - 251 - 500
argent - 101-250
cuivre - 0-101
salut une guilde à 1110 part exemple, béni avec mmr 1000 au point de classement, pour la ligue cela dépendra de son classement, participez emeraude be diamond ..
normalement seulement 16 guildes d'émeraude

hello
I wanted to specify
main Word, diamond league 64 guilds for 3 to 79 members .
a solution that will challenge a real challenge .
uranium - 1400 -1500
diamond - 900 - 1000
platinum - 501 - 750

What happens if a guild finishes with 1250 ? More than Diamond but not enough for uranium ?

napodavout

Merchant
Good evening
if the guild is at 1250, receive guild points based on 1000 mmr.
This classification is uranium if it is in the top 16 (2 uranium or netherite leagues) if 17th remains in the diamond league.
at least a real fight, a real advantage for the first 16
bonsoir
si la guilde est a 1250 ,reçois en points guilde sur la base des 1000 mmr .
selon sont classement sois uranium si il est dans le top 16 (2 ligues uranium ou netherite ) si 17 eme reste en ligue diamant .
au moins une vrai bagarre ,un vrai avantage pour les 16 premiers

napodavout

Merchant
I see on the main world 64 guilds in diamond, 22 in descensions and 22 its ascents, be 42 guilds which remain in diamond.
frankly I am nothing against the smaller guilds, but what challange, what advantage ???
for the one who investice is more active.
a league with only 16 guilds, that only the first 4 guilds would still be more fun, with an MMR at 1500 a real advantage.
***********************************************************************************
je vois sur monde principal 64 guildes en diamant , 22 en descendues et 22 son montées , sois 42 guildes qui reste en diamant .
franchement je n est rien contre les plus petites guildes , mais quel challenge , quel avantage ???
pour celle qui investisse est plus actif .
une ligue avec que 16 guildes ,que seulement les 4 premières guildes reste serais quant même plus fun , avec un MMR a 1500 un vrai avantage .

Yekk

Viceroy
Like most every problem in FoE my guess is Inno will once again do nothing...Leave it broke...It customers disappointed. They have metrics that show how many players have quit because of the extremely poor job that was done setting up the leagues...Not that that should have happened. How to set up a league is very easy

napodavout

Merchant
another idea that could be added, for the first two guilds on the part of the world, to create a special inter-world league on the part of the country with a special gm. this will give one more challenge.
Let's be crazy, the first guilds leave the country to create an inter-country challenge.
I'm sure it will motivate a lot.
Come on F O E , overhear us.
une autre idée qui pourrai être rajouté , pour les deux premières guildes part monde ,créer une ligue spécial inter monde part pays avec un GM spécial .
cela donnerai un challenge de plus.
Soyons fou , les première guilde part pays créer un challenge inter pays .
je suis certain que cela motiverai énormément .
Allez F O E , surprenez nous ,

Snownothere

Farmer
I still prefer the simpler solution of keeping everything the same but add one MMR for every addition round a guild is in Diamond league.

CrashBoom

Legend
I see on the main world 64 guilds in diamond, 22 in descensions and 22 its ascents, be 42 guilds which remain in diamond.
frankly I am nothing against the smaller guilds, but what challange, what advantage ???
for the one who investice is more active.
a league with only 16 guilds, that only the first 4 guilds would still be more fun, with an MMR at 1500 a real advantage.
in one year 64 guilds have 1500 MR and 64 are in platinum

and then ?

increasing the MMR limit but don't change the system of how it is calculated only moves the current situation to a later time

another idea that could be added, for the first two guilds on the part of the world, to create a special inter-world league on the part of the country
how about reading what Innogames wrote in the past
the servers can't handle cross server GBG because too much real time data exchange

napodavout

Merchant
HELLO
It's very simple CRASH BOOM, in all competitions, challanges there is a first and a last having .
64 guilds with the same advantages, what a challenge ?????

BONJOUR
C'est très simple CRASH BOOM, dans toutes les compétitions, challenges il y a un premier et un dernier .
avoir 64 guildes avec les mêmes avantages, quel défi ?????

CrashBoom

Legend
HELLO
It's very simple CRASH BOOM, in all competitions, challanges there is a first and a last having .
64 guilds with the same advantages, what a challenge ?????
Hello
it's very simple
your suggestion only changes the time when it happens
not what happens

same problem in a year: what a change ???