• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Do Not Suggest Battle suggestion, retreat maneuver

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8652

Perhaps having a retreat maneuver during battle. I don't mean the ability to completely retreat from the battlefield.
what I mean is if I make a successful attack with my spearman, archer, etc.... let him make a retreat move, perhaps 1/2 to 1/3 of his normal travel range. This would put more activity into the battle arena and increase the chances of success for the attacker.

This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.

DeletedUser8150

increasing the chance for the attacker in a game where the attacker is already always successful

we need something to increase the success for the defender

:rolleyes:

I always thought the first round of the battle should complete before retreat could be used. Would stop those with fast units getting a free sight of the defence and being able to retreat without even facing a shot

Achaeus

Marquis
increasing the chance for the attacker in a game where the attacker is already always successful

:rolleyes:

Since we are at the mercy of the AI, maybe the defender should be able to place more units in their defense, like twice the number we are allowed now.

DeletedUser8652

always successful? Unless the attacker is completely successful in the entire battle, and the defender has anything to be plundered available, the defender doesn't lose anything.... no points, no units... etc....
The attacker on the other hand, even if he/she is successful is very likely going to lose one or more units in the battle, and the odds that their plunder will be worth whatever the units cost to rebuild is not really going to equal out, so the only real gain is the points that might accumulate enough to place in the PvP tower.....
This seems like the easiest 'war strategy' game on the circuit and yet... people still complain about being attacked? <chuckle>

Status
Not open for further replies.