• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler Battle Pass

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
New Feature?
battle_pass_corner_deco.png
- Corner Deco
battle_pass_icon_lock.png
- Lock (obviously)

drakenridder

Overlord
Perk Creator
I hope not that they'll gonna limit the daily amount of fights you can do. Though wouldn't be much surprised to see yet another artificial value added to FoE+

Juber

Overlord
Community Manager
New Feature?
battle_pass_corner_deco.png
- Corner Deco
battle_pass_icon_lock.png
- Lock (obviously)
It is not a completely new function. These are just new graphics for this feature.
I hope not that they'll gonna limit the daily amount of fights you can do. Though wouldn't be much surprised to see yet another artificial value added to FoE+
No, this will not happen. It also has nothing to do with Forge Plus :)

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
hm...
this is the old "packed" image:
battle_pass_0.png

new version:
battle_pass_0.png

there also is an achievement:
achievement_icons_battle_pass.png

it has been in the game files for quite some time now though (at least since November) and I have not seen it before ingame... was it introduced with soccer last year?

It does not seem to be part of soccer at the first glance tough, as the resources are not in the soccer event "folder"

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
In any case, the graphics are very fitting for the Event Pass from the Forge Bowl. Maybe the Event Pass for the Soccer Event will be available again, I wouldn't mind that.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
yeah - "event pass" makes sense... not sure, where the "battle" part comes into play though...