• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: battle map keep loading

boby

Farmer
Troubleshooting
reload
battle map keep loading on expedition and continent map in OF and if you wanna rewatch your battle with the hoody in the town hall
after reload page you have a choice retreat battle or continue battle
and then you can battle but whole battle map lock like its been minimized

Browser or App version and version number
firefox in windows 10
Recreation steps
reload game
Frequency
all the time starts today
Can this be reproduced?
all the time

piohh

Baronet
battle map keep loading on expedition and continent map in OF and if you wanna rewatch your battle with the hoody in the town hall
after reload page you have a choice retreat battle or continue battle
and then you can battle but whole battle map lock like its been minimized

Confimed,

1.201.1749060782b
piohh, zz1, en_US,
Windows 10, Firefox/86.0,
1920x948,

Sebien

Farmer
I confirm
For me it's for each combats in manual, I have to reload the page and then come back to the combat.

1.201.1749060782b (16.03.2021 20:09),
Sebien (246177),
zz1,
en_US,
WEB 7,1,1,0,
Windows 10,
Chrome/89.0.4389.82,
1920x937,
OpenGL Vendor=WebKit
Version=WebGL 2.0 (OpenGL ES 3.0 Chromium)
Renderer=WebKit WebGL GLSL=WebGL GLSL ES 3.00 (OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.0 Chromium) (512 MB VRAM)

Cleitomachus

Marquis
After the today's update, it got worse than it was. With a single movement in battle (in all the areas of the game: GE, GB, PVP, Settlements etc.), it stops always there, even with exit and restart and you have to retreat for continuing the game.

Last edited:

boby

Farmer
After the today's update, it got worse than it was. With a single movement in battle, it stops always there, even with exit and restart and you have to retreat for continuing the game.
same here with manual battle on continent map and guild expedition