• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

battle bonus

DeletedUser

Hi =)

I can't find an answer to this question in any forum I search...

After a battle there is written "battle bonus 100%". What is this bonus?? At first i thought it would be the happiness bonus, where u get for one spearfighter 50, 100 or 120 battlepoints. But this "Battle Bonus" is always 100%.

So what is this for? Is it a bug or is this another kind of battle bonus?

DeletedUser929

the points you get for killing troops are infact related to happiness just as you stated . to the best of my knowledge the battle bonus should say 120% when your happiness is 120%, it seems to be only a display error(and one which has been brought up before) and you do infact get your correct points depending on your happiness status

DeletedUser

the points you get for killing troops are infact related to happiness just as you stated . to the best of my knowledge the battle bonus should say 120% when your happiness is 120%, it seems to be only a display error(and one which has been brought up before) and you do infact get your correct points depending on your happiness status

Okay, if u're right, then it's a bug that haven't been fixed (right tense form?) since the game was started?
It should be fixed .. should I report it in bug-section?

DeletedUser

Okay, if u're right, then it's a bug that haven't been fixed (right tense form?) since the game was started?
It should be fixed .. should I report it in bug-section?

if its been reported already then your wasting your time , i have bugs still outstanding in the colonial age , every now and then i get a request for an update on " if it still persists " and i answer ,..yes.. then nothing for 5 days , and mabe another request lol