• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Basic production Guide

DeletedUser

I've made up a basic guide for production buildings including resource required, population costs and the amounts needed in several Ages to unlock the required research in the tech tree. this is a basic guide to give us all a rough idea of the numbers of goods required as we advance through the ages any help on the earlier ages or corrections advice etc are warmly received in this ongoing guide

As of 22/01/12 the guide looks like

http://www.cybernights.co.uk/junk/SpeedyD/Production building guide21.02.12.xlsx

Thanks to those who've contributed data and suggestions and thanks to Drew for hosting this guide, hope some of you find it useful

Think this should work thanks for the help folks

Updated 21/02/2012

Last edited by a moderator:

Jules

Squire
This is actually very helpful, thanks :)

I would also like a column that adds the goods and displays how much of one good you need in the whole game. (I6 = F6 + G6 + H6 should be the formula for I6)

DeletedUser

This is actually very helpful, thanks :)

I would also like a column that adds the goods and displays how much of one good you need in the whole game. (I6 = F6 + G6 + H6 should be the formula for I6)

Needs a bit of an over haul as some of the information seems to of changed size and font in the transition from PC to google .docs. I'll add that overall information in the next update I do to it, only thing is of course more columns will be added as we expand beyond the Late Medieval Age into ????

It's very basic for now but hopefully others will find it useful and anyone starting out that can fill in the blanks for the Bronze and Iron Age please get in touch as I can no longer see the required goods and quantities

Thanks

DeletedUser

Looks like a lot of work. Thanks, SpeedyD - that is very helpful. I think showing total goods needed for all ages would also be helpful. Thanks a lot!

DeletedUser

I'm working on that totals bit now :)

Problem is I can't see the goods for the Bronze Age or Iron Age any more as I'm well into he EMA so anyone who can make notes on those two ages and PM them over would be doing us all a favour

Latest version of the chart should be up in a day or two.

DeletedUser322

You need 11 marble to research Archer and 1 limestone for Sewerage and 1 Ebony for fortification, 13 wine and 7 jewelry for legionares, 9 lumber and 5 iron for plowing,7 marble and 4 cloth for Thermae. All of this in Iron age. I think you need something more but I already researched those

DeletedUser

You need 11 marble to research Archer and 1 limestone for Sewerage and 1 Ebony for fortification, 13 wine and 7 jewelry for legionares, 9 lumber and 5 iron for plowing,7 marble and 4 cloth for Thermae. All of this in Iron age. I think you need something more but I already researched those

Thanks for that JarmenSuperfly I'll add it into the next update and have done so latest version up above ;)

DeletedUser274

excellent work .. you know in advance the products. and build as needed:)

DeletedUser

excellent work .. you know in advance the products. and build as needed:)

Yep that is the plan....don't know if the unlocks will be the same when the game goes live but if not we'll start again ;)

DeletedUser

It may be simple and basic but the help it provides me is tremendous. Thanks again, SpeedyD!

DeletedUser735

Man I think it is a good guide but could post how to use it :D . A little Difficult just PM me the guide if you want :D

DeletedUser274

is easy to tell you in detail .. for times and summary of the products you need

DeletedUser

I could figure out, which technologies you already have in in the Iron age, but its easier for me, just to give you all inmformation ;)
But i cant do the bronze-age as well, sry

The only techs my list misses are the roof tile houses

Architecture : 5 Stone
Militia : 6 Wine
Processions: 8 Dye
Sewerage : 4 Dye, 1 Limestone
Archery : 11 Marble
Agriculture : 10 Lumber
Fortification : 10 Stone, 1 Ebony
Thermae : 7 Marble, 4 Cloth
Plowing : 9 Lumber, 5 Iron
Chain of Command : 13 Wine, 7 Jewelry

Hope it helps to the newer players, your List is really nice

NijA

DeletedUser

I could figure out, which technologies you already have in in the Iron age, but its easier for me, just to give you all inmformation ;)
But i cant do the bronze-age as well, sry

The only techs my list misses are the roof tile houses

Architecture : 5 Stone
Militia : 6 Wine
Processions: 8 Dye
Sewerage : 4 Dye, 1 Limestone
Archery : 11 Marble
Agriculture : 10 Lumber
Fortification : 10 Stone, 1 Ebony
Thermae : 7 Marble, 4 Cloth
Plowing : 9 Lumber, 5 Iron
Chain of Command : 13 Wine, 7 Jewelry

Hope it helps to the newer players, your List is really nice

NijA

Thanks for that Iron Age information NijAAlba I've updated the spreadsheet information again the latest version should be up shortly :)

DeletedUser

Now we just dont have the Bronze-age-ones, but yeah ... a few dye, wind and timber^^ everyone is able to produce it without any issues even if he does not have the goods.

NijA

DeletedUser

Yeah indeed ...."WE" all know that NOW!! Didn't know it when some of us started though ;)

DeletedUser

okay, good argument^^
So, does one of us has to restart ? :D

NijA

DeletedUser

Lol I can have a word maybe get you reset :p - joking of course.

Memories of wondering if I'd ever find timber so I could produce a few lumber to progress and I wasn't the only one! :D

DeletedUser

If this is usefull feel free to put it in ur post :p

k9yNP.png