• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Basic production Guide

DeletedUser

1 lumber and 1 marble is that it? lol yeah Thanks YodadaJew I'll add it into to the next update, think we've got the rest up there now, until more ages are added.

DeletedUser

Lol I can have a word maybe get you reset :p - joking of course.

Memories of wondering if I'd ever find timber so I could produce a few lumber to progress and I wasn't the only one! :D

I dont want to blame the other 40 people of my neighbourhood when i get on the top place after 1 week again :D
Ehm, and Joda are you sure, that its only 1 Lumber and 1 Marble in Bronze Age ?
If yes, we have it complete ;)

NijA

DeletedUser

Updated the image a bit:
1D8Jg.png

ps: speedy i hope its okay if i post this here, i dont want to hijack ur thread :p.
if its not okay il make a thread myself ^^

DeletedUser734

Thanks for the sheet speedy! Love how easy it is for me to keep track of my totals. When I got to LMA I noticed you have one number placed under the wrong good. You have 37 under Brass and it should be under Brick. Thanks again!

DeletedUser

Thanks for the sheet speedy! Love how easy it is for me to keep track of my totals. When I got to LMA I noticed you have one number placed under the wrong good. You have 37 under Brass and it should be under Brick. Thanks again!

Aha ok thanks for the "find" donner "Eagle Eyes" :D

I'll update that one when I add the next Age to it, which could be tomorrow when we get the massive update or as soon as it becomes available

p.s. Glad it's helping.

DeletedUser

hey folks,

how long will it last, to revise this list(s) related to the new values of 0.9?

I'm almost done with the LMA so it's bit difficult to keep track on this....

DeletedUser

I have no way of checking the unlocks and resources now needed everything seems to have altered to such a degree I think we'll need an entirely new version of this spreadsheet.

Any new starters care to send me the entire unlocking goods requirements for the research tree I will start a new one. Alternatively someone else can when they start.