• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Basic military tactics for the Bronze age.

DeletedUser

Sure i will, but ... i have other tasks before to make sure, besides my name stays the #1 :D
Then comes military

And to your guide: maybe you add something about the (for now) not very balanced system and that short-ranged units are better than most of the other types.

NijA

DeletedUser

Sure i will, but ... i have other tasks before to make sure, besides my name stays the #1 :D
Then comes military

And to your guide: maybe you add something about the (for now) not very balanced system and that short-ranged units are better than most of the other types.

NijA
I leave the guide as it is now, il be waiting till the combat system gets an update.

DeletedUser1039

Short Ranged are indeed awesome, but take heavy casualties from Long Ranged. Or anything else that managed to actually attack them before being shot down.
Light Infantry is great too, as long as you put them in bushes and stay away from Heavy Infantry.
Long Ranged is great against both Long and Short Ranged, but do very little damage to everything else, and is researched too late.

Heavy Infantry and Cavalry are useless.

So, 4LI/4SR or 3LI/LR/4SR or 3LI/2LR/3SR depending on how many ranged units enemy have.
If enemy have strong and homohenous (meaning mostly same units) army, then all LI or all SR army are good too.

PS. And yes, Archers is a huge step up from Slingers. Research them ASAP.

Last edited by a moderator: