• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

"Available plunder" indicator

DeletedUser7942

Why stop there, I mean why not auto plunder on a specific building like Palace so when it's available to be plundered it's immediately plundered.:p But yeah I get it, I don't PvP myself but yeah it's work trying to plunder the good stuff but at least now with the new plunder icon (Ongoing Changelog w/c 25th September) you can tell if you haven't plundered them yet.

ZENA

Marquis
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...1.1315768517.1507838577-1435128557.1507838577

The update to 1.112 will take place on October 16th. There will be a short period of downtime during the update, we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
For a detailed description of the changes, please see the list below:
Improvements

• After successfully breaking through a player's defenses but not making use of the plunder function, a small lightning bolt is now displayed in the Social Bar to indicate that you have not plundered them yet
    PlunderAway.png

• When gaining random goods, the information window will now display specifically the exact goods which have been generated

So no more of this:
    Goods1.png

And instead, this:
    Good2.png
why is this not implement here

DeletedUser6863

@ZENA The plunder icon was released on 27th September and the change to the goods was added on 4th October. Both are in the relevant Daily Chalangelogs.