• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

"Available plunder" indicator

DeletedUser8373

After attacking someone in place of "attack" button (on the neibourhood list next to the avatar) there could be an indicator showing if there is anything available to plunder. As we are able to plunder for 24 hours after attacking it would be much easier.

DeletedUser4381

Attackers have it easy already, in that a city can't easily be defended thanks to the defending AI having the military competency of General Melchett.

If they want to plunder, and there's nothing available, they can spend their time re-checking each city periodically.

agramer66

Steward
+1
It is always the point of traders (or victims) that attackers have it easy (even if it's not true), but what does that have to do with an indicator? Or you just want the attackers to spend more time looking out for loot and running out of time to attack?

DeletedUser4381

+1
It is always the point of traders (or victims) that attackers have it easy (even if it's not true), but what does that have to do with an indicator? Or you just want the attackers to spend more time looking out for loot and running out of time to attack?

It's true, just accept it.

And there's no way a player should run out of time to attack their neighbourhood. An indicator is just a way to help the lazy ones.

DeletedUser7239

It's true, just accept it.

And there's no way a player should run out of time to attack their neighbourhood. An indicator is just a way to help the lazy ones.

But even better then an indicator, is when you plunder something that you cannot see what is it xD

DeletedUser8373

Hey hey. The most common phrase on that forum is "stop useless, repeating clicking". Forcing us to come in to each person's city just to see what the status is exactly that: repeating, boring clicking. Sometimes you are attacked, sometimes you are plundered, just deal with it, it's part of the game. Work on your defence (you have a few options). Making attackers to spend hours on just clicking is stupid, not strategy.

RedRed

Viceroy
I've made a similar proposal 2 years ago (2015), so for me is +1; in my proposal, the button it was a placeholder to remember who was successfully attacked but not yet plundered.

plunderable (in my proposal, defeated but not yet plundered)
eeVFPeX.png

nothing to plunder (in my proposal, defeated and plundered)
d5bhKMw.png

plundered (in my proposal, not defeated)
S6Y7ROJ.png

Last edited:

DeletedUser7239

I've made a similar proposal 2 years ago (2015), so for me is +1; in my proposal, the button it was a placeholder to remember who was successfully attacked but not yet plundered.

eeVFPeX.png

d5bhKMw.png

S6Y7ROJ.png

I like it :D

DeletedUser8373

We do not. There is a button "plunder player" but that does anything else but move you to player's city. It does not show if there is something available to plunder or not (the graphic is the same). I don't get it, there is no sense in it. You can go in to someone's city by clicking on their avatar... Unless I'm missing something.

bigharris

Farmer
it reminds you to go back if there was nothing to plunder first time saves going thru loads of citys trying to find it

DeletedUser7239

Well, if sign is there, it should say that plunder is avaliable!

DeletedUser

eeVFPeX.png

d5bhKMw.png

S6Y7ROJ.png
the green one is missing: the one that shows that a palace is waiting to be plundered

it would be much easier
and how easy it then would be to plunder the palace

because: who wants to plunder regular buildings ?

DeletedUser8489

(CAUTION: Humor Alert!)

need an icon that says "Plunderers will be Shot on Sight!"

.... makes more sense to me! ;););) ROLFLMAO

Logain Sedai

Baronet
if you are afraid to waste time or energy to fight without getting a plunder immediatly, then I suggest you start farming ;):p

ZENA

Marquis
eeVFPeX.png

i like the idea
just a icon show u need to plunder

DeletedUser5882

In my experience, the plunderers are usually after fps or goods.
There are a lot of buildings that produce coins several times a day and the indicator would be on most of the time. This would after some time become frustrating for the plunderer since the outcome would not change.. they would have to visit the -victim's- city often (maybe even more often than usual) to see if the target buildings are ready to plunder!

great so I build a pod house and the indicator will nearly always be on

And that would be something i would do too to make sure this kind of an 'improvement' would become obsolete the moment it is released.

Therefore, aside from being against the idea, I believe it would not be as useful as you think it would.