• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Forwarded Automatically abort recurring quests setting

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArklurBeta

Baronet
Reason
For those who do a reasonable amount of RQs, mainly the FPs ones, it's very tedious to abort 10+ quests (in later ages) to get the FP ones again.
Details
Similarly how there is a setting for the daily quest reset time, I would imagine a similar panel, but for the RQs. Here the game lists the quests (possibly their names?...), next to them there is a checkbox, and if it is checked, it means the game will give that quest to the player, otherwise it won't, it will abort the unticked ones automatically (and as stated above, it will still be included in the 2000 limit).
Balance
Everyone would have access to this setting, therefore it would be balanced.
Abuse Prevention
Everyone would have access to this setting, and it would only decrease the time for doing RQs, no other "side effects", and the 2000 limit is still applied.
Summary
Overall, it would be a win-win for both players and the servers. Less tedious task for doing RQs and less communication between the servers and clients.
Have you looked to see if this has already been suggested?
I've looked, found some similar ones, but they are very old, created way before the 2000 limit, which is a key factor in making this feature not being abusable.
Visual Aids
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/QyM24VX.png[/IMG]
Provide a setting for players where they can select what recurring quests (RQ) they want to keep, the others are automatically aborted by the game, so they are still included in the 2000 aborting quest limit.

This suggestion has been forwarded. Votes are no longer accepted.

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
by dint of wanting to simplify things too much, Inno will modify the limit by putting 200 instead of 2,000.

Status
Not open for further replies.