• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Fixed on Beta: Autobattle 2 waves => error [44817]

DeletedUser5429

In GE, when using autobattle on a 2 waves fight, the first wave goes well.
But when I hit autobattle for the 2nd wave, I encounter an internal error.

The game reloads, the "continue" combat box appears, and I can finish the combat.

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
In GE, when using autobattle on a 2 waves fight, the first wave goes well.
But when I hit autobattle for the 2nd wave, I encounter an internal error.

The game reloads, the "continue" combat box appears, and I can finish the combat.
Are you doing any other type of battle before this? Are you doing autobattle for the 2-wave encounter consecutively? Or are you first doing a normal battle and then an autobattle?

Have tried 2-wave consecutive autobattles, didn't have an issue. Any additional information to help narrow down the problem would be appreciated.

DeletedUser5429

I had done no other fight before, and I did the two waves with autobattle consecutively.

Reloading didn't work, but logging out + login in seems to have fixed the issue, sorry for the inconvenience. :oops:

thephantom

Emperor
InnoGames
I had done no other fight before, and I did the two waves with autobattle consecutively.

Reloading didn't work, but logging out + login in seems to have fixed the issue, sorry for the inconvenience. :oops:
It's not an inconvenience, no need to apologize. :) There might be some issue but it may be something specific that only happens after some different steps take place before it. It could explain it happening at one point, but not happening all the time.

That's why noting any information around it is useful, so if you run into a similar problem please do let us know. ^_^