• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler AutoAid

DEADP00L

Emperor
Perk Creator
Can we watch the ads before the po/mo are accessible or will it maintain the daily lag by having to watch 1-2 ads of 30 seconds each?

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
oh crap... another A/B test... and I am not in it... again...

Can we watch the ads before the po/mo are accessible or will it maintain the daily lag by having to watch 1-2 ads of 30 seconds each?
yeah - that is the one thing I am most curious about as well...
if "aid all" shifts my aiding time 30 sec each day, I can say sayonara to aiding and collecting at the same time...

to be usefull, the "aid all" should take the ads runtime into account when setting the cooldown timers
alternatively, please take up my suggestion of creating tokens by watching ads that can be used for stuff like the aid all whenever I want

-Alin-

Emperor
Ads are only on phone, on pc I don't have them, I deactivated adblocker in both brave and opera, and still, no ads needed for AID.

But for phone, You Watch the AD, then it will begin to aid Your hood, then wait and collect. You will have to do the same for guild and friends also.

Rosiemarrie

Steward
I had something on the Tavern earlier (like a bubble at the base of it). I clicked on it and nothing happened and I wondered what should have happened (I thought perhaps an add, but no idea).
Later I notice the 'aid all' option with no add required. Not sure if it's related, did the game think I had watched the add, and now Aid All can be used... no idea really.

Atokirina

Squire
oh crap... another A/B test... and I am not in it... again...

yeah - that is the one thing I am most curious about as well...
if "aid all" shifts my aiding time 30 sec each day, I can say sayonara to aiding and collecting at the same time...

to be usefull, the "aid all" should take the ads runtime into account when setting the cooldown timers
alternatively, please take up my suggestion of creating tokens by watching ads that can be used for stuff like the aid all whenever I want
Easiest solution would be a timer reset at 00h00 server time or chosen as with the daily challenges.