• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler AutoAid

My seed vault at level 121: finally, my time to shine will come soon!
Just depends on how much it costs I guess. And then it won't do the taverns either!

I've been waiting on even building my aid GB until this comes, then I'm going to power level them too before they hit live.......

Fenix

Viceroy
This button can be useful, but at the moment it doesn't help me. I've always helped, but now that I have recurring quests, I make the most of them (30 at a time).

Everyone should just boycott aiding. People have been complaining about Inno having no regard for our time for years, in forums, on global chat, etc. to no avail.

Perhaps if we all just didn't do it the community would be in enough uproar to get them to move already.

Amdira

Baronet
After years of daily aiding several worlds I guess we are all tired of it and the issue of an all-aid-button has been brought up several times. Of course daily aiding your friends over years makes some of them very special, but I don't think anyone woudl mind if we could do it with one click now instead of 140 or more :) So pls bing it on Inno

-Alin-

Emperor
After years of daily aiding several worlds I guess we are all tired of it and the issue of an all-aid-button has been brought up several times. Of course daily aiding your friends over years makes some of them very special, but I don't think anyone woudl mind if we could do it with one click now instead of 140 or more :) So pls bing it on Inno

At least we have the aid button which is better than visiting each city, without hardware acceleration till half of 2013, for manual polishing/motivating, reading each people profile or city name to know the order he wanted his buildings motivated, this was slow as hell and time consuming ...
Now it should be Nice to have the auto aid, game have wayyyyyyy too many things to concentrate on each day and is boring even to click on AID ...

drakenridder

Emperor
Perk Creator
a possitive player: Innogames can't do anything worst than the 10th anniversary event and the SAJM:

Innogames: hold my cup of coffee -> proceeds to put the auto aid as a feature only available with the FoE plus.
The only thing they probably knew that was an desirable feature, probs the only "appealing" feature of the FoE+ thing. If you think they can't do worse then this, I'm not surprised if they'll add accessibility features behind the FoE+ paywall.

beelzebob666

Overlord
Pathfinder
Spoiler Poster
Did I miss something?
Who actually said anything about this feature being added to forge+?

I personally see it more likely for it to be integrated into the ads feature - I hope in the form of tokens... And alternatively to ads I would expect there will be a diamonds option like with collect all...

Devilsangel

Baronet
For now there aren't any mention of it being a premium feature, and there are three buttons neighbours/guildies/friends, also strange for a premium and how to define a cost per each button.
Also no mention of it being related to forge+)
For now...
Strange that we're still not seeing it half a year later, though

Devilsangel

Baronet
CAM|Aid all
CAM|Tavern boosts available
CAM|Activate all boosts for a maximum duration of 4 hours
CAM|Tavern Boost
CAM|Active
CAM|Inactive
CAM|Activate all boost effects here instantly.
CAM|Remaining Time
CAM|Activate

Seems like some of our spoiler threads may be connected. Since I was looking for any sign that aid all didnt die before release, I'm adding this here)

Thunderdome

Emperor
How did I miss something like THIS?

I would be glad for this, even if it comes with a diamond cost. It gets tedious when you have many friends that sometimes I just log into the app to aid/sit in tavern from a right to left motion (yeah, swiping to the end of the list on the right and then tap each player then tapping the aid/tavern buttons and repeat), which is faster than just clicking on aid/tavern on the browser and sometimes missing a beat if the button misses to register.

For those wondering about the quest's "aid x players", you can still aid manually to complete such requirement if you're looking to preserve such during event quests. Like the collect all button (that costs 5 diamonds), I just separate the 1-day goods production from the 8-hour ones by manually collecting from either one (I collect from the 8-hour first), start up the productions for the group, click on the collect all button, then select the time for the remaining productions (I just select 1-day), and I am all set. I am hoping it would be similar.

Since there are going to be three groups, it will probably cost a bit more than just the collect all button, if each are programmed individually. Else, if they programmed all three groups into a single button then it might be the same as the collect all button. Then, there's the placement of such button and the algorithm of it figuring out if it needed to be necessary to be clicked (like the collect all button that detects when a single building is done) or if the player have to wait in order to use it (by checking on their own).

I am all for it if it comes without a hitch, but knowing the track record, it might come broken that will take years to fix.