• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler AutoAid

Dessire

Regent
and btw

a level 80 Seed Vault: 12.5% to get something (and with that new feature people maybe level it even higher)
diamond chance: I think it is 1% (but you can correct me if you know it better)
almost 300 people to aid (80+80+140)
you get 50 diamonds

so 300 * 0,125 * 0,01 * 50 = so on average you can up to almost 18,75 per day

so 5 diamonds is actually too cheap for that feature :p
12.5% of 300 is 37.5 rewards per day. 1.15% of those rewards are diamonds. 1.15% of 37.5 = 0.43125. multiplied by 50 is 21.5625 diamonds per day, but that is not true. I had for 1 year my seed vault giving me 12.5% and aiding 270 players per day every day and let me asure you that I was lucky to get atleast 100 diamonds per month from that GB. right know I am leveling it up to lvl 121 to have 19.09%. . some people say at that level you can get from 150 to 200 diamonds per week aiding 250 players everyday.

SlytherinAttack

Baronet
Baking Sudoku Master
This is the popularity of "aid all" feature. Before implementation, getting the discussion like "feedback" thread. Merits and demerits of behavior, will see how it's gonna be once delivered. Till that, :cool: myself going to be in relaxed and pleasant mood. Not sure if it going to be delivered as "Xmas" gift or "New year" gift. If it comes early than that, it will be a surprising one depending on its complexity. Take your time Dev's. This one feature going to be 'masterpiece' development from the Dev's. Let's wait and watch.

punita

Squire
This is the popularity of "aid all" feature. Before implementation, getting the discussion like "feedback" thread. Merits and demerits of behavior, will see how it's gonna be once delivered. Till that, :cool: myself going to be in relaxed and pleasant mood. Not sure if it going to be delivered as "Xmas" gift or "New year" gift. If it comes early than that, it will be a surprising one depending on its complexity. Take your time Dev's. This one feature going to be 'masterpiece' development from the Dev's. Let's wait and watch.
I hope you guys all let the feature get released...and not give too many ideas.....lol
Do the dev/inno/mod listen to our feedback or whatever we say?

xivarmy

Overlord
Perk Creator
That is a interesting point. How many Diamonds would this generate on average VS cost?

200 aid with a L60 seed vault = ~10 diamonds/day on average from the numbers I can glean. So it's not like you're going to be making big bank using it at 5 diamonds per use. But you should be able to do slightly better than break even. But then the same goes for the auto-collect on a wishing well world - 5 wells pay for the 5 diamonds on average, and the rest are profit with you saving the nuisance of a more nuanced collection.

L10 is about a third of that - which might be relevant for a diamond mine without easy access to prints.

L90 with a larger investment would be ~60% more.

Incidentally if this is appealing enough to get more people to aid, do you get your SV chance off a "nothing to motivate or polish" aid?

200 aid with a L60 seed vault = ~10 diamonds/day on average from the numbers I can glean. So it's not like you're going to be making big bank using it at 5 diamonds per use. But you should be able to do slightly better than break even. But then the same goes for the auto-collect on a wishing well world - 5 wells pay for the 5 diamonds on average, and the rest are profit with you saving the nuisance of a more nuanced collection.

L10 is about a third of that - which might be relevant for a diamond mine without easy access to prints.

L90 with a larger investment would be ~60% more.

Incidentally if this is appealing enough to get more people to aid, do you get your SV chance off a "nothing to motivate or polish" aid?
I'm thinking a lot more people wont have nothin to polish once this hits.

That's a great feature, but I'm wondering how it will work with quests like "Aid x number of players"...
If they do it right, If the quest ask for aiding 50 players and the "Aid All" function aids 20 at your guild, plus 100 friends, and 79 neighbors; then since 20+100+79 is more than 50 the quest shall be completed when the "Aid All" function finish. Same like a quest asking to Spend 50 FPs and you invest 200 FPs in one GB or at the Research Tree.

Last edited:

CrashBoom

Legend
If they do it right,
and if not players still can use the old way and aid manually until the quest is completed

because wouldn't it be stupid to use the aid all if you know it doesn't count

and I actually would prefer if the quests will then be adjusted to "aid x numbers of players manually"
because they want use to do x clicks and not 1 click.
or they can change the quest to "use aid all"

Emberguard

Emperor
and if not players still can use the old way and aid manually until the quest is completed

because wouldn't it be stupid to use the aid all if you know it doesn't count

and I actually would prefer if the quests will then be adjusted to "aid x numbers of players manually"
because they want use to do x clicks and not 1 click.
or they can change the quest to "use aid all"
From the descriptions in the spoilers found it sounds like the aid is done over a period of time. So it may require waiting anything from a few minutes to a full 24 hrs to complete.

If it’ll take longer to Auto Aid from what it takes to manual Aid then there’s still a benefit to Manual Aid during events