• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.

Spoiler AutoAid

Devilsangel

Baronet
Seems like the devs might still make a wish come true))
Lots of autoaid lines in the metadata, here are some discernible ones)

dispatchEvent(new r("AutoAidPanel/AID_COMPLETE"));
dispatchEvent(new r("AutoAidPanel/START_AID"))})
AutoAidPanel/COLLECT
("AAID|You can aid your friends, neighbours and guild by sending a group of neighborly helpers. Once they return, you'll get all the collectables.")
("AAID|Your helpers are on their way!")
("AAID|Gather your collectables!")

MooingCat

Viceroy
Spoiler Poster
"Aid all icon"
aid_all_icon.png
"Aid all reward background"
aid_all_reward_background.png
"Reward icon aid all bag"
reward_icon_aid_all_bag.png

Astrid

Baronet
That's a great feature, but I'm wondering how it will work with quests like "Aid x number of players"...

SlytherinAttack

Baronet
Baking Sudoku Master
how much will it cost ?

5 diamonds like "collect all" ?
Guessing like, it would be free of cost. Aiding happens by spending something is against the moral of human nature. It will slightly impact the adults mind set like, helping can be done by rich people. Yeah, myself too much thinking on it, but it can happen too.

nice2haveu

Baronet
Big Big thumbs up to foe team (Dev's, community managers, forum members and whomever myself missed to mention).

Having a huge hope to see this working without any hang/lag/performance issues. Best of luck Dev's.

Eagerly waiting to see this feature.
Hey @SlytherinAttack, bag of rewards option reminding your fine tuning suggestion for aid all mentioned in the last month discussion looks fit for accomplishing the long waiting "aid all" feature.

Good to be part of foe community. Everything gets noted and analysed what everyone discussing in the forum.

My honest and complete respect to the entire foe team bringing the most useful but very difficult feature to implement in the game.

Guessing like, it would be free of cost. Aiding happens by spending something is against the moral of human nature. It will slightly impact the adults mind set like, helping can be done by rich people. Yeah, myself too much thinking on it, but it can happen too.
But "free" is against the basic moral of capitalism LOL!

CrashBoom

Legend
but collect all is also a pay feature

and actually you pay for saving time

so: saving playing time can be done by rich people
and "poor" people need to spend more time but still can aid

and isn't aiding and getting rewarded also against the moral of human nature
nobody in the game aids because of human nature. most players does it because of the reward (and even is that reward is only getting aided back)

be honest: would you use the aid all if it only aid and don't get any reward (what doesn't happen because it already has a collect)
or would you still manually aid to get the things

CrashBoom

Legend
and btw

a level 80 Seed Vault: 12.5% to get something (and with that new feature people maybe level it even higher)
diamond chance: I think it is 1% (but you can correct me if you know it better)
almost 300 people to aid (80+80+140)
you get 50 diamonds

so 300 * 0,125 * 0,01 * 50 = so on average you can up to almost 18,75 per day

so 5 diamonds is actually too cheap for that feature :p

SlytherinAttack

Baronet
Baking Sudoku Master
isn't aiding and getting rewarded also against the moral of human nature
Never ever.

Have you tried giving blood, in most countries it is encouraged with rewards. It will help more people who are in difficult stage. Also, giving money to stranger needs kindness in heart and some insured policy can be made to get little benefits. It's differ from different countries, but in general benefits are given while helping.

If people are getting immune ( non plunderable ) by doing single aid action from my side, will definitely do it even if no rewards received. When did it we depend on rewards given from aid action. It always extra ( myself feeling like that only) and not going to change anytime with the city producing more and more.

CrashBoom

Legend
Have you tried giving blood,
no
actually I would have to pay for it

with fuel to get there (considering that I am in a small village and getting to the town would cost a few €)
and time

and correct me if I am wrong: but
your statement made me think you don't want to spend time to aid (which still would be free)
you want to use the aid all button

so having to pay for aiding all is actually not paying to aid. but paying to save time

and is it really paying if I get more diamonds back than I pay because of my Seed Vault (in my live world) ?

Last edited:

SlytherinAttack

Baronet
Baking Sudoku Master
but

your statement made me think you don't want to spend time to aid (which still would be free)

you want to use the aid all button
Am not doing aiding business. Nothing to think selfish on it, wish to help everyone and have a nice approach to do it. Are you feeling demotivated doing aid all by saving time. From my busy work life, logging to the game doing one by one aid and one by one doing tavern visit is hectic. So happy about doing aid all.

World is completely free of cost to explore and enjoy in beginning of ancient times, but how it ended up into money minded commodity business logic no need to think. Somehow we are forced into it. As a fact, business is a service to help people, but it is taken diversion like business will gain profit from people (including mine).
is it really paying if I get more diamonds back than I pay because of my Seed Vault
Even now, from Gbg/GE battles/negotiations rewards you diamonds, did you pay any diamonds for it. Placing seed vault and getting diamonds back is a choice for evey user. If you discuss like this, space carrier asks me to do negotiations, but getting 200fps and 50diamonds as rewards. Having seed vault is a strategy in the game. Strategy benefit is always best which available for every user.

Giving freely the aid all option is good. Spending 10 diamonds for aid all is also not bad, but myself feeling like, it is not a correct choice to put diamonds to do aid all. If it happens foe behaves like every other game in world. Like, if you want to see extra feature please do purchase. Some people like it and some people don't like it. Myself falling under the second case.

Emberguard

Emperor
Aiding happens by spending something is against the moral of human nature.
If you find paying for aid to go against human morals, then by that logic it’d be immoral to pay people a wage as an employee. When in reality the opposite is true. It’d be immoral to expect aid and not pay for that aid unless you’ve got an agreement that says otherwise or are receiving it as a gift

and is it really paying if I get more diamonds back than I pay because of my Seed Vault (in my live world) ?
That is a interesting point. How many Diamonds would this generate on average VS cost?